Re: Game crashes when friend joins

by Goldenboy7x

Original Post

★★★ Apprentice
Just a quick update, I have had ZERO luck. I have been talking with support for days now and had high hopes with someone from the customer support department. For some reason I was redirected and was told to call them. Oh, also they want me to repeat the troubleshoot process. I think this is, what the 9th time now? I can't help but feel as if they think we are stupid, incapable or just not worth helping. This issue may have only targeted a select number of people on Xbox but it really ruined an experience I thought would be amazing. I'm so annoyed and disappointed by now... I just to enjoy a game I paid for twice.
Message 31 of 99 (760 Views)

★★★ Apprentice
That sucks. Well at some point this will have to be addressed or money will be returned
Message 32 of 99 (749 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

Can we add Xbox to the title. So other people can find the thread easier.

Message 33 of 99 (744 Views)

★★★ Apprentice
Should be easy to find now. I guess this topic got pinned to the top.
Message 34 of 99 (732 Views)
Highlighted

★★★ Apprentice
I'm still surprised how a moderator hasn't commented on this post yet. I truly hope the developers see this and make a patch soon.
Message 35 of 99 (713 Views)

★★★ Apprentice
As do I. I was looking at a topic based on the final completions of the main missions being stuck on the quest log, and seen a an EA mod or employee had responded to it. Was curious why this being a game breaker is left alone. I'm not sure if there is much more we can do.

Also who is your ISP by the way?
Message 36 of 99 (710 Views)

★★★ Apprentice
Right, it wouldn't be so bad for me if it wasn't for the support team ignoring this post in all regards and insinuating that it is my network.

My ISP is Comcast. When you crash is your friend able to connect to others backyard at all? My girlfriend can't test it because she doesn't have someone who owns PvZ besides me.
Message 37 of 99 (708 Views)

★★★ Apprentice
My buddy I believe has Comcast as well when he tries to join anyone he crashes thier games. Pretty much he has slowly accepted either being a primarily solo player or not playing at all.

Feel free to add me on xbox BPH Wussie. We can try a few things when I'm on. Currently at work for another hour.
Message 38 of 99 (704 Views)

★★★ Apprentice
I sent you a FR, I'm off today so I should be online all day. Maybe we can figure something out who knows. If not then just wait for a patch? Otherwise just keep bumping this thread until a higher up notices.

Did you mention they couldn't connect to PvZ1 anymore?
Message 39 of 99 (699 Views)

★★★ Apprentice
No I didn't mention the pvz 1 thing. Sounds good I'll be online in like 30 to 40 mins.
Message 40 of 99 (693 Views)