Xbox One - Battlefield 1 - Account/Log in Problem

by SchiElite

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Xbox One - Battlefield 1 - Account/Log in Problem

★★ Novice

Hello, My friend is having problems with his BF1 game, at the main menu, after pressing "A" the game just freezes.

Its just like you see in this video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t6a8dq_Kgcc

He tried using another account to log in on the same Xbox, and it works, so it seems to be his account that is having problems in BF1.

We also tried on my Xbox, and it did not work either with his account, mine works perfectly.

He is able to log in and play other games, just not Battlefield 1.

Its been like this for a few days now, it still does not work. Very annoying, we play a lot together.

Appreciate your thoughts on this.

Thanks

Message 1 of 7 (1,743 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Xbox One - Battlefield 1 - Account/Log in Problem

★ Apprentice
Hi SchiElite. I literally had this same exact problem with my account the last 3 days and I found a fix earlier today. Tell your friend to go to his main menu then hit the option button over the game and go to manage game. Then go down to saved data and go to his profile. Hit the option button again and hit delete data. Then hit delete everywhere. If his name still shows up after that do the same thing but this time hit "delete on this console" then power cycle your console and you're good to go. I HAD THE EXACT SAME PROBLEM AND KNOW THIS WORKS. ***Note:: you might think that all your data will be deleted as I did and believe me I was pissed that I had to do that. But once I booted up the game...it went through every cut scene like when you're a newbie. But once you get done with that and head to My Soldier. You'll see that all your multiplayer data is still there. There you go. 👍🙂

View in thread

Message 2 of 7 (1,904 Views)

All Replies

★ Apprentice
Hi SchiElite. I literally had this same exact problem with my account the last 3 days and I found a fix earlier today. Tell your friend to go to his main menu then hit the option button over the game and go to manage game. Then go down to saved data and go to his profile. Hit the option button again and hit delete data. Then hit delete everywhere. If his name still shows up after that do the same thing but this time hit "delete on this console" then power cycle your console and you're good to go. I HAD THE EXACT SAME PROBLEM AND KNOW THIS WORKS. ***Note:: you might think that all your data will be deleted as I did and believe me I was pissed that I had to do that. But once I booted up the game...it went through every cut scene like when you're a newbie. But once you get done with that and head to My Soldier. You'll see that all your multiplayer data is still there. There you go. 👍🙂
Message 2 of 7 (1,905 Views)

★★ Novice

My friend ended up deleting his data, and started back at level 1.

Thanks for the reply, i hope this helps others that may have issues.

Message 3 of 7 (1,723 Views)

★ Apprentice
Well I'm sorry about that. Guess it's different for everyone if their data was saved in the cloud too or not. I'm sorry. Give him my regards. I thought the data would remain intact. But your welcome for the reply. And I hope he isn't to upset.
Message 4 of 7 (1,716 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

Only Data for the campaign would get deleted for that process, your Soldier/Multiplayer data remains on the EA servers so it's safe, 

Message 5 of 7 (1,708 Views)

★★ Novice

Yeah, when things loaded finish into a server, his rank and weapons etc was back to normal.

Annoying little error, it happened to me once today to, but after just turning the xbox off, and launching the game again, it loaded/logged in fine.

Thanks for clearing this up for us all. 

Message 6 of 7 (1,685 Views)

★ Apprentice
Np. And I'm glad to hear it's all still there. Happy hunting.
Message 7 of 7 (1,670 Views)