Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

[Xbox] FIFA 21 10 hour not showing

by ConB21

Original Post

Accepted Solution

[Xbox] FIFA 21 10 hour not showing

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

Hi I’m trying to download the 10 hour access so I can play it today at 4 when it’s released but when I search it up on my Xbox on ea play I can’t find fifa 21 can you help please so I can play the 10 hour access

(CM: updated thread title)

Message 1 of 324 (3,909 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Ea play not letting me play my 10hrs

[ Edited ]
Community Manager

This post is marked as "solved" so it's easier to find and read.

Hi folks,

We have a new set of troubleshooting steps to try that have been producing good results on our end. Please give this a try at your earliest convenience.

1. Visit https://www.microsoft.com/en-ca/p/FIFA-21-Xbox-One/9N4DNRXMJ381 and sign in with your Microsoft/Xbox account that has an active EA Play Console subscription and has pre-ordered or pre-installed FIFA 21.

2. Scroll down and click on the "Free Trial with EA Play" button.
    • You may be taken to the EA Play subscription page. If so, navigate back to the FIFA 21 Xbox One page - The button should have updated to "Install on my devices" if your subscription is active.
  3. On the FIFA 21 Xbox One product page, click on the ellipses (...) button next to the "Install on my devices" button and click on "Free Trial".

4. If FIFA 21 is currently not installed on your console, follow the on-screen instructions to begin a Remote Installation of the game onto your account's Home Xbox One. Alternatively, you should now be able to kick off an installation via the EA Play Hub App on Xbox One.
    • If FIFA 21 is currently installed on your console, you should now be able to launch the game and gain access to the 10 hour Early Access Trial
  5. Note: You may have to restart your console after claiming the Free Trial via the Microsoft Web Store to gain access to the trial.

Untitled1.png

Let us know if that helped things for you in the replies.

Thanks, 

EA_Lanna

Lanna.png____________________________________________________________

*Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
*Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
*XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

View in thread

Message 215 of 324 (3,418 Views)

All Replies

Re: FIFA 21 10 hour Xbox not showing

★★★★★ Novice

i would assume it would appear at around 4pm uk time

Message 2 of 324 (3,856 Views)

Community Manager
Hi @ConB21,

If you preordered/purchased digitally you should be able to download that from Xbox at the moment, if not you'll need to wait for the trial to go live on the EA Play hub to install the game.
Aljo.png
Message 3 of 324 (3,852 Views)

Re: 10 hour FIFA 21 early access

★★ Novice

Why is my Xbox telling me I'm still too early. Have the game downloaded and I have ea access/play 

Message 4 of 324 (3,721 Views)

★★★ Novice

I cant access the game in ea play. Did i have to preorder it to have the10 hour trial?

Message 5 of 324 (3,811 Views)

Fifa 21 10 hour access

★★★★★ Novice

Hi I’m trying to start my 10 hour access but every time I click on the 10 hour access it opens Fifa 20

Message 6 of 324 (3,388 Views)

★★★★★ Novice
@TreZpasZ99 i have pre order still not showing for me
Message 7 of 324 (3,793 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I have preordered it on Xbox and I would click play now on ea play and it would take me to fifa 20

Message 8 of 324 (3,783 Views)

★★★ Novice

Whats happening i dont understand its been over half an hour

Message 9 of 324 (3,780 Views)

Re: 10 hour FIFA 21 early access

★★★ Newbie

i have the same problem

Message 10 of 324 (3,684 Views)
Twitter Stream

ea-dualentitle-promo-splash

Upgrade to a next gen console

Have a physical game disc for FIFA 21 but bought a discless console? Use our webform.

View more on EA Help

fifa21-promo2

Keep your account safe

Turn on Login Verification to access FUT Web and Companion Apps, and protect your information.

View more on EA Help