Re: (Xbox) Bfv technical issues since 9/26 update

by Duramax001

Original Post

Accepted Solution

(Xbox) Bfv technical issues since 9/26 update

[ Edited ]
★ Apprentice

Ever since the update on 9/26/2019, Bfv has not been working correctly In my house on any of our xboxes. It’s not the router. The game loads up and will only connect to ea servers after 3 or 4 tries. Then when I finally get in a game, I can’t even finish a whole one without something happening. The game either freezes and crashes, or I get disconnected back to the main menu. It’s not my ping or router or anything on my side. Every other game works fine. It’s BFV and it’s driving me nuts. This game always seems to have something wrong with it no matter how many updates you release. 

Message 1 of 6 (625 Views)

Accepted Solution

EA DICE Team

Hey @PoorCobra  We had an update today to sort out some of the connective issue with Xbox. Can you test and see if its now working for you? Standard smile 

Cheers!

/Atic 

View in thread

Message 4 of 6 (509 Views)

All Replies

Hero
@PoorCobra It's a known issue and we should be getting a hot fix going on the info on the Trello board.

CCP Hero Banner - Red.png

AHQ Guardian - Volunteer Moderator

Message 2 of 6 (599 Views)

★ Apprentice
@ElliotLH Whelp thanks for the info. They better fix it quickly
Message 3 of 6 (559 Views)

EA DICE Team

Hey @PoorCobra  We had an update today to sort out some of the connective issue with Xbox. Can you test and see if its now working for you? Standard smile 

Cheers!

/Atic 

Message 4 of 6 (510 Views)

★ Apprentice
@EA_Atic Yes I checked it and it seems to be working. Hitting the Xbox button doesn’t disconnect me now and the connection seems to stay strong. When I open the game at first it still has me hit the right trigger to manually connect but that’s the only time it seems to have any problems now. Maybe a hard reset of the console will fix that. But compared to all those other problems, that’s minuscule in comparison and now I can get back to enjoying my game. Thank you for the hot fix 🤙
Message 5 of 6 (487 Views)

★★★ Novice
@EA_Atic I'm still having connecting and disconnecting issues as mentioned by op. The Xbox home button issue is fixed but I still gotta connect manually and it'll disconnect me from games while entering them and finishing a match. Doesn't happen everytime though.
Message 6 of 6 (460 Views)