Xbox: Apex Legends can't ready up "player" bug.

by xUNBR34K4BL3x

Original Post

Xbox: Apex Legends can't ready up "player" bug.

★★★ Newbie

I can't ready up do to an error when i login to any server currently. My name won't load and shows as "player" this prevents me from being able to join any parties, invite, or ready up. This has been a known issue before and often after i have restarted my Xbox or even just rebooted the game, the issue is resolved. However, lately it seems that nothing will do the trick. I even went so far as to uninstall and reinstall the game eating 86 gigs of my data... Gee thanks. Still didn't work!!! Let's get this resolved and stop pretending the only issues are for pc players. Us Xbox players would like some attention too! 

Message 1 of 2 (529 Views)

Re: Xbox: Apex Legends can't ready up "player" bug.

Community Manager

Hey @xUNBR34K4BL3x can you try going through the steps here, and see if this continues? 

Illium.png

Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Message 2 of 2 (472 Views)