Same for me - GT NightStalker117

Message 11 of 18 (358 Views)

Re: Xbox Anthem achievements not unlocking

★★★★ Novice
My two are arcanist level 3 and yarraows keeping promises achievements
Message 12 of 18 (351 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Has anyone heard of a fix for this? I did not have Cannon Connoisseur unlock. Had an issue like this happen in Dialbo 3 where because the achievement is tied to the in game challenge the only way to get it to unlock was to completely delete all saves and start over. Would love to have some acknowledgement that they are at least aware of the issue instead of them nerfer drops and banning people. I was hoping that maybe it was just Bungie that ignored the player base. If anyone out there has a fix that isn't completely losing all progress since I should have the game 100%, please let us know.

GT Cptjapan85 if you want to let me know on live.

Message 13 of 18 (325 Views)

★★★★ Novice

None of my achievements above Early Warnings are unlocking.  I've completed most of the missions.  Frown

Message 14 of 18 (314 Views)

★★★★ Novice

The machine pistol and fortress of dawn achevements did not unlock for me. The unlocked the challenge in the game but no the Xbox achievement. 

I have also noticeed that some xbox achievements unlock but not the in game challenge. Most specifically the uncommon, rare javelin challenge which is a pert of the legendary pilot challenge.

Message 15 of 18 (284 Views)

★★★★ Novice
Somehow I received the “Explorer: Ruins of Shadowmark” achievement, but the “Found the Shadow Lock landmark” is not checked off as complete. All I see is “???” This is preventing me from receiving the “No Stone Unturned” achievement. Really annoying...
Message 16 of 18 (215 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice
Sniper ace for me
Message 17 of 18 (200 Views)
Highlighted

★★★★ Novice

hello, after the new patch I did a legendary mission and my missed achievement got unlocked (freelancer 3)

Message 18 of 18 (78 Views)

fifa-18-promo-circle

Having trouble connecting to your game?

Try these steps first to clear up any problems you may have when connecting to an EA game.

Troubleshoot and test your connection

all-ea-help-promo

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View More on EA Help