Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

Re: XBox Device suspended. No response from EA after 14 days

by ALee1410

Original Post

Accepted Solution

XBox Device suspended. No response from EA after 14 days

★★★★ Novice

I know this is not the proper forum, but I have received no information.

My son's account banned from the FUT transfer market, not sure what he did. We got an email to say what he did. I opened a case and got a generic response that did not answer may questions. How long is the ban? Just for FIFA21, or all FIFA games?

They a few days later, the XBox device got suspended from FUT. No email warning, just message on the device. Again, I opened a case asking how long the suspensions was for, a few weeks, FIFA 21, all FIFA games?

I have waited 14 days for a response and still nothing. The case on my account shows in progress. Also, there is no other way to contact EA apart from opening a new case, or resuming. The case info does not even show my original data I put in. Replying to emails I have received returns emails saying this address is not monitored.

Anyone got any help, I am struggling, as I can not explain to my son how long the suspension if for. Also, as we only have one Xbox device that we share, I can not play FUT either.

Any help is appreciated.

Message 1 of 4 (128 Views)

Accepted Solution

Community Manager
Hi @ALee1410,

We have no way of knowing why an account was suspended or for how long over Answers HQ, but you should have received an email at the registered address on the account with more information.

I can see you have a case with the Terms of Service team for investigation, your case will be worked in the order it was received and once they complete the investigation into your issue they will email you with any updates.
Aljo.png

View in thread

Message 2 of 4 (117 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager
Hi @ALee1410,

We have no way of knowing why an account was suspended or for how long over Answers HQ, but you should have received an email at the registered address on the account with more information.

I can see you have a case with the Terms of Service team for investigation, your case will be worked in the order it was received and once they complete the investigation into your issue they will email you with any updates.
Aljo.png
Message 2 of 4 (118 Views)

★★★ Newbie

what i dont understand is why is ur team so slow at replying to emails like they will reply when something happens at first but to contact them again they wont response i have the same problem and ive been suspended for more thaan 45 days and they wont get back to me like how does that make sense 

Message 3 of 4 (92 Views)
Highlighted

★★★★ Novice

Hello @EA_Cade,

Thank you for your reply.

The problem I have is that I did not receive an email telling me why the device was suspended. (I got one for the transfer market ban and my case got solved with an email that did not answer my questions).

If I got that email, I would not be writing this post. My case is only asking simple questions, like how long is the suspension? Is it for FIFA 21 or all FIFA games?

Also, there is no way to request a status in the case, or even some information detailing where case is in the process.

The banner at the top of the cases webpage is that response should be received within 14 days. That has passed now.

Also, there is no links, or emails, to contact if you have a complaint about the length of time it is taking to review and answer my questions.

(Note: Tried to play FIFA20 FUT and it says the device is suspended, this means I have a dead console for all FIFA games. There will no point buying FIFA22 if that is the case as we won't be able to play FUT, unless this gets resolved)

Sorry I need answers, so I can tell me son when he can play FIFA with his friends.

Message 4 of 4 (82 Views)
Twitter Stream

ea-dualentitle-promo-splash

Upgrade to a next gen console

Have a physical game disc for FIFA 21 but bought a discless console? Use our webform.

View more on EA Help

fifa-20-splash

Keep your account safe

Turn on Login Verification to access FUT Web and Companion Apps, and protect your information.

View more on EA Help