XBOX1 Battlefield 1 not loading to menus

by zippysboots

Original Post

Accepted Solution

XBOX1 Battlefield 1 not loading to menus

★★★★★ Newbie
Since my first attempt at starting the game, nothing has loaded no matter how long I sit and wait. The first image of the soldier holding a gun shows then it goes to a black screen with a small loading icon in the top right. I’ve left it for hours and nothing else will happen. Has anyone else delt with this on xbox 1?
Message 1 of 4 (335 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: XBOX1 Battlefield 1 not loading to menus

★★ Guide
Hello @zippysboots

I have no heard of this problem before. But what I would try is to just u install Battlefield 1 and then re-install it. This could possibly do the trick. It could be something with the servers. What I would try for connection issues is go to network and just disconnect from w-fi or LAN Cable and see if that does anything to change the situation!

Thanks, Zoie

View in thread

Message 2 of 4 (360 Views)

All Replies

★★ Guide
Hello @zippysboots

I have no heard of this problem before. But what I would try is to just u install Battlefield 1 and then re-install it. This could possibly do the trick. It could be something with the servers. What I would try for connection issues is go to network and just disconnect from w-fi or LAN Cable and see if that does anything to change the situation!

Thanks, Zoie
Message 2 of 4 (361 Views)

Hero (Retired)

Hey @zippysboots,

Have you tried to Uninstall/Reinstall Battlefield 1?

I also found another thread that might assist you with this issue:

https://www.reddit.com/r/battlefield_one/comments/6ebkfj/xbox_1_fix_for_black_screen/

Try these steps, and let us know if you still need assistance.

Thank you Standard smile 

I'd try doing a hard reset of the Xbox by holding the power button until it shuts down. Then restarting it. This will clear the system cache.
_____________________________________________________________________________________
Please mark a thread as solved if a post solves your issue.

EA Answers HQ Volunteer Forum Moderator

BF3, BF4, BF1, BFV DICE Friend tag awardee

CCP Hero Banner - Red.png

Twitter: Ragnarok013
Message 4 of 4 (267 Views)