XBOX One - anthem connection problem

by mmmtropicana

Original Post

Can’t get past the main screen!!! XBOX One

★ Novice

I have been trying to get onto Anthem for the past two hours now! I can't get past the main menu! It's slow, crashes and kicks me out!! It came up with an connection error message once. I check my Internet and everything is okay and my other online games work fine!! I will be getting a refund if this is not sorted!! Shocking! 

Message 41 of 61 (3,537 Views)

Re: XBOX One - anthem connection problem

★★★ Newbie

Unplug your console for 5 minutes and then restart your game. Worked fine for me after that. 

Message 42 of 61 (3,451 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

Later after my post before this one, I managed to wait for an hour to get someone from tech support on chat. An hour but it happened. They had no one to answer phones but they hire out call centers for chat support. Anyways after a brief description of my problems and a rundown of ALL the tech support suggestions that I had tried that were posted everywhere and that nothing had worked the guy told me that he changed something on his end and assured me that beyond hope, it was gonna work the next time I restarted my internet router, Xbox and low and behold it WORKED!!!! I could get into Tarsis finally! I loaded up my Javelin for the next mission and guess what?! Ready for it?!?!?! I loaded into the mission only to be kicked right back to the main screen and told in a  NEW ERROR MESSAGE that My Pilot Data Could Not Be Loaded!!!!! oh just F$&K me I cant win at all. Still having issues right now. Just wanted you to know that the guy told me he CHANGED SOMETHING ON HIS END. What, I do not know but he was right.. Issue Resolved and a new one in its place but Hey, IT WORKED. IT was on their end and he changed something. THEIR END!!!!! Someone admitted it finally.

Message 43 of 61 (3,436 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Same here... Exacly the same issues! After restart my router and unplugged my XBOX, i get in Tarsis but when im start a incursion, im pushed back to Frostbite screen and error with live data appears.
Message 44 of 61 (3,412 Views)

★★★ Newbie

This worked for me! Thank you so much

Message 45 of 61 (3,385 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie
Same got booted at noon on sunday. Havent been able to get on since.
Message 46 of 61 (3,344 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

Same here. Now I’m just stuck reading all the bad reviews of the game while hoping there’s a patch coming that’ll fix this. 

Message 47 of 61 (3,297 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Same thing....over and over again.  I lose sound and then have to do a full reboot on Xbox One X unit.  SO when will this be fixed....oh that wont happen since they are using an old engine such as Frostbite.  Such a hyped up game to be no better than Destiny or Division.  If I worked for Bioware, I would be looking for another job NOW before EA execs hand me my pink slip.  Such a pity that a game that "could have been" what was said isnt.  We all have Sound issues, game freezes, connection issues, but what does Bioware care about, the endgame....Prioirities aren't about making the game a playable and substainable game but to make the Endgame the need.  So come Bioware get out from under the EA dictatorship and produce the game and if you can't, well we will remember you as a has been and those great games before....

Message 48 of 61 (3,207 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Same here mate
Message 49 of 61 (3,179 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Mine’s been doing it for the pass few days, it takes roughly 10 minutes and disconnects me when it loads

Message 50 of 61 (3,099 Views)