XBOX One - anthem connection problem

by mmmtropicana

Original Post

Re: XBOX One - anthem connection problem

★★★ Newbie

Happened last night when I was running a mission. Group entered a cut scene with the monitor and froze a minute into it. Kept getting connection issues every time I tried to renter the game. Decided to go to sleep and updated this morning. Still receiving connection issue message as well as failure to find pilot data message.

Message 11 of 61 (9,428 Views)

★★★★ Novice

I had no issues major issues last week during my 10 hour EA Access trial.  Now, I’m getting frequent crash to desktop, and one infinite loading screen.  Very frustrating.  I’m on original Xbox one

Message 12 of 61 (9,053 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

THIS FIXED MY ISSUES! THANK YOU!

Note: also reset wifi while restarting xbox one

Message 13 of 61 (9,053 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie
Same exact thing happened to me. Game worked fine yesterday but today I did the update and now all I get is the Connection Problem error. I was able to log into another EA game just fine, but not Anthem,
Message 14 of 61 (8,949 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie
quick fix for me is to log into my friends account on my xbox and let game load log into sever as him then quit and load mine now playing again
Message 15 of 61 (8,920 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

I've just managed to resolve my issue on xbox:

CLEAR PERSISTENT STORAGE

If console is wired connected, remove Ethernet cable. If console is wireless, Go to Settings > Network > Select their Network > Disconnect.

Once it is back on, press Menu button > Settings > Blu Ray & Disc > Persistent Storage > Clear Persistent Storage three times.

got me straight back on.

Message 16 of 61 (8,918 Views)

★★★ Novice

Played fine all night last night.  Installed the 4gb patch this morning.  Played fine for about 3 hours then my audio cut out and game started freezing.  Was weird that I could still look around but everything was frozen.

Got booted from my current mission.

Haven't been able to log back in since.  Sometimes I can get passed the initial login only to hit the loading screen and hang there forever.

Tried many restarts and system reboots.  

Very frustrating.

Message 17 of 61 (8,912 Views)

★ Novice
  • This is quite disappointing, two years of anticipation and a lot of promises and up to now none lived up to. Not only was their a time gap from the pc release date to spiffen up they’ve implemented enormous updates and patches that are irrelevant if you can’t even play the game. It’s money, time, and irritability that a multi million dollar franchise that’s been selling for the longest time now can’t get any of these issues solved for any of the platforms. It seems pc players have a been a bit luckier but the major console players have to sit and wait for when ea feels like dealing with it. Crazy
Message 18 of 61 (8,844 Views)

★★★ Newbie

This issue happened to me about 10pm pst yesterday and I am trying right now same issue as last night... I have not been able to play for 14 hours now. 

Message 19 of 61 (8,839 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Same exact situation!

Message 20 of 61 (8,832 Views)