XBOX One - anthem connection problem

by mmmtropicana

Original Post

XBOX One - anthem connection problem

★★★ Novice

When I load up the game, I get never ending loading screens (one was an hour long) and it’s says Connection Problems but when I follow the link and check server status says they are live!

iv uninstalled the game and done the update! I can’t even get out of the main menu! Keeps freezing up! All other games work fine, my friends are playing, but other people can’t! What is going good on! 

Message 1 of 61 (10,992 Views)

Re: XBOX One - anthem connection problem

★★★ Newbie
Was working fine at first for me but now I'm same nothing but errors this is bull crap come on ea
Message 2 of 61 (10,866 Views)

★★★★ Novice

REFUND AFTER 3 HOURS OF NOT FIXING THIS

Message 3 of 61 (10,851 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

I’m having trouble as well and my sound is not working.  One thing I did notice before I got booted I kept getting a in game message that my server was going down along with a count down that started at 2 hours once that was up I could never get back on

Message 4 of 61 (10,776 Views)

Cant even start the game -xbox-

★★★★★ Newbie

I played the game fine yesturday on the release date. But today. Completely unplayable. Even as i load the game it is  glitching on the startup with the frostbite logo etc. And trying to start the game i just get connection problems. Saying i have lost connection to the ea servers etc. EVERY TIME. And if i dont press a to start on the start screen and just let it sit there, it throws itself into a loading screen which it then freezes up on aswell. Absolute joke. 

Message 5 of 61 (7,504 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I am having the same horrible experience. Why waste all of your time creating a game only to fail to deliver it. Your business model is broken  Wasted 3 hours last night and 3 this morning  I am negatively reviewing this on Xbox game store

Message 6 of 61 (9,731 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Same with me I got that same message that it would shut down in 2 hours but when it did it put me back in, and just restarted my free play and played for about 12 more hours before the sound started to go and then 5to6 hrs later I froze in the middle of a 4 man grinding, I could still move my head side to side for 5 min. And then it spits me out and tells me that I lost connection and to check my settings and internet after playing for 34 straight hours my friends kept playing the quest out with no problems, Che ck my stuff well I have many times just see what I am paying over $100 for and my internet dose not drop at 100mbps, I get what I pay for but apparently not this time preorder the bundle and I get screwed, we all get screwed. Money back for the game plus the year subscribe to ea sports and unsubscribe for me please, that’s what I want this is bull I don’t want to spend that kind of money for this hassle.. oh and get this it says I’m still active and have been for 4 hours but do beleave I said i have been paying for 34 strait hours, you tell me who needs to check there network system. BFS BLOODSHED
Message 7 of 61 (9,671 Views)

★★★ Novice

I just downloaded the 4Gb patch this morning and now I can't load into the game. Was working fine yesterday. 

Message 8 of 61 (9,494 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

I am having the same issue. Game was running perfectly, then sound cut out, I disconnected, and now it's telling me it can't connect to servers, and I can't make it past the title screen or I get stuck at 95% of the loading screen.

It's like i'm flashing back to the beta issues. And the early release issues. Makes you wonder if they actually fixed anything or just made workarounds?

As it stands, Anthem is literally unplayable right now.

Message 9 of 61 (9,485 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I was having this issue as well, but after a full console restart the game began working again. No loading or sound errors.

Message 10 of 61 (9,286 Views)