Re: XBOX One - anthem connection problem

by MathrinofEVE

Original Post

★★★ Novice

Well... My game is totally crash. Freeze during free game. And since : no sound, no connectivity, NOTHING.

I can't play anymore. First time i see that on a console from my entire life (and i'm old.... very old).

P.S : sorry for my english

Message 21 of 61 (3,017 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Same here. I'm done with it and it sucks cuz i was really enjoying the game but before this issue it would crash when customizing my javelin and now I can't load game at all. I wonder if this is a issue with downloaded install because none of my friends who got physical copies are having any issues, I'm so pissed!!!! Just wasted $60 should have listened to everyone else when they said EA sucks. Damn. 

Message 22 of 61 (2,253 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Any updates I still cant get logged in. This is crap 60 bucks to watch a connection circle that never loads

Message 23 of 61 (2,156 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

Having the same issue. Game crashed about an hour ago and lost sound. haven't been able to log in since and it has fried the sound for all the other games on my Xbox one.

Message 24 of 61 (2,149 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Thanks for the great advice and post! Full restart solved my problem as well! 

Message 25 of 61 (2,143 Views)

XBOX ANTHEM VERSION NOT EVEN LOADING IN.

★★★ Newbie

I can not get on anthem even from the start its being really horrible and bugging out at the title been loading for days then just wont connect to servers.Please fix this problem the game is good but ea servers are not and always been bad look at battlfield they flop only because of connection if they fixed there servers for all games ea would do alot better in the game world outside of sports.Please fix your servers.

Message 26 of 61 (1,833 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

I havent been able to play since launch day. It all started with a game crash about 2 hours into playing.

Message 27 of 61 (2,129 Views)

Game doesn’t even work for Xbox one after update

★★★ Newbie

The game won’t even boot up past the start screen after the first update.  It freezes and just says it cannot connect.  EA, you need to fix this for us cause as of now I want my money back since it’s a dud of a game. 

P.s. I tried uninstalling it and reinstalling it to no avail. And my connection is fine cause it works with every other game, so don’t pawn it off on that either. 

Message 28 of 61 (1,845 Views)

★★★ Novice

Found a fix for me anyway.

Hard restart on the xbox solved it.

Holding down the power button on the console to shut down and restart fixed it for me.

Message 29 of 61 (2,095 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

Well this * is so much fun. I played about an hour and after getting kicked from the server AGAIN after finishing a mission quest, I try to rejoin and cant. Game acts like its loading me into the level after hitting REJOIN and then Im back at the title screen after 4 minutes of the loading screen. EACH TIME. Ive been trying for 3 hours and cant get in. None of the solutions work. Restarted and tested everything and this is the only game I cannot play.

Message 30 of 61 (2,073 Views)