Re: XBOX DISC WILL NOT INSTALL GAME

by EA_Atic

Original Post

Accepted Solution

XBOX DISC WILL NOT INSTALL GAME

★★★ Newbie

So this is going to sound like a weird issue but I need to know has anybody else been able to play this game on Xbox using just the Disc? I believe there is a issue. I have bought this on disc twice now and both times when I put the disc into the console I can hear it load and then it does nothing. To test to see if this was a issue with my Xbox I used 3 other disc based games and they all loaded instantly. I even tried my Rocket Arena disc on my friends Xbox and we also get the same issue. The disc does not load on either xbox.

Message 1 of 2 (289 Views)

Accepted Solution
Highlighted

EA DICE Team

Hey @MSN1983 could you and your friends try to power cycle the console to see if that helps. Would also be great if your friend could post in this topic. Standard smile 

What Xbox do both of you have and in what country are you in? 

How to power cycle: 

1. Turn off your console by pressing the Xbox button  on the front of the console for about 10 seconds, until it shuts down completely.
  2. Unplug the console's power cable. Wait 10 seconds.
    Important Make sure that you wait at least 10 seconds. This step resets the power supply.
  3. Plug the console power cable back in.
  4. Press the Xbox button  on your console to turn it on.

/Atic 

View in thread

Message 2 of 2 (245 Views)

All Replies
Highlighted

EA DICE Team

Hey @MSN1983 could you and your friends try to power cycle the console to see if that helps. Would also be great if your friend could post in this topic. Standard smile 

What Xbox do both of you have and in what country are you in? 

How to power cycle: 

1. Turn off your console by pressing the Xbox button  on the front of the console for about 10 seconds, until it shuts down completely.
  2. Unplug the console's power cable. Wait 10 seconds.
    Important Make sure that you wait at least 10 seconds. This step resets the power supply.
  3. Plug the console power cable back in.
  4. Press the Xbox button  on your console to turn it on.

/Atic 

Message 2 of 2 (246 Views)