X2 Rewards not working

by TheDentw

Original Post

Accepted Solution

X2 Rewards not working

★★★ Newbie

I'm not getting the X2 rewards for light,  dark, or fleet battles even though the UI indicates they should be active. 

Message 1 of 3 (418 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: X2 Rewards not working

★★ Novice

It is only working on normal light and dark side, not hard nodes (in french its specified)... BUT, if it is working as intended, the translation is wrong in french and says X2 drops in NORMAL light and dark side and in (nothing) fleet battles, without specifying if hard or normal, I spent my crystals for Shaak ti with few 0 shard tries and when it worked I had 3 shards (not bad rate for a 5 sims try but definitiely not doubles) I cheked in the fleet battle after that and effectively it s only in NORMAL fleet battles, so I used my crystals fro nothing... So please CG be careful with translation

View in thread

Message 2 of 3 (398 Views)

All Replies

★★ Novice

It is only working on normal light and dark side, not hard nodes (in french its specified)... BUT, if it is working as intended, the translation is wrong in french and says X2 drops in NORMAL light and dark side and in (nothing) fleet battles, without specifying if hard or normal, I spent my crystals for Shaak ti with few 0 shard tries and when it worked I had 3 shards (not bad rate for a 5 sims try but definitiely not doubles) I cheked in the fleet battle after that and effectively it s only in NORMAL fleet battles, so I used my crystals fro nothing... So please CG be careful with translation

Message 2 of 3 (399 Views)

★★★ Newbie

You're correct. They do specify Normal mode only. Last time they did a promo like this,  it was for both Normal and Hard modes. 

Message 3 of 3 (389 Views)