Wumples quest: winter day boots and jacket

by sc3dqp9ugkbi

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Wumples quest: winter day boots and jacket

★★★★ Apprentice

Hi,

So I completed the latest wumples quest but the mentioned items was nowhere to be found in my male and female sims wardrobe. I tried restarting the game but nothing happened. Does anyone else have or experienced the same issue?

Message 1 of 10 (1,512 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Wumples quest: winter day boots and jacket

Hero
@sc3dqp9ugkbi Those items are for children. Boots are for boys and jacket for girls.

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

No trabajo en EA.    

View in thread

Message 2 of 10 (1,487 Views)

All Replies

Hero
@sc3dqp9ugkbi Those items are for children. Boots are for boys and jacket for girls.

No trabajo en EA.    

Message 2 of 10 (1,488 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice
@SalixCat thanks for the response 😊
Message 3 of 10 (1,474 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

I was about to ask about this same Wumples thing, but I'm glad it's solved.

I'm now left wondering how it is that I missed out the fact that it was for children.

Message 4 of 10 (1,459 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Guide

I completed the Wumples tasks as well but neither the boots nor jacket are not showing up for my little girl either. I have shut down and restarted the game; rebooted my device; and uninstalled and reinstalled Sims Mobile and I still do not show it for any Sims adults or children. 

Message 5 of 10 (1,440 Views)

Hero
@AmySupFan These items are only for children, not for toddlers or adults.

No trabajo en EA.    

Message 6 of 10 (1,419 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Apprentice

Probably because it wasn’t mentioned in the Quest, which is kind of low. I have the same problem. I have a toddler that I can check to see if it shows up when they are at the child stage, but I was doing the quest with the expectation that it was for the adult Sims.

Message 7 of 10 (1,403 Views)

Hero
@b_well2001 I mentioned it and made images of children wearing the items 😊
https://answers.ea.com/t5/General-Discussion-Feedback/29th-of-December-2020-Wumples-wishlist-45/m-p/...

No trabajo en EA.    

Message 8 of 10 (1,382 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Apprentice

I was referring to the Quest itself. The Quest made no such mention of it being for children. I guess I should come here before the quests to find out what there about before I start them, but it’d be nice if the developers made it clearer in game. It’s not your fault, its just that it should have been more clear that the items were for children in the Quest. I probably wouldn’t have bothered with it at all if that were the case. I don’t keep children at that stage long enough to worry about their wardrobe.

As an aside, since an admin is answering this post. Do you have any contact with EA developers? Some of these problems in this forum, especially the ones that are listed in the Bugs list, are not going to be helped by the routine troubleshooting techniques that the forum admins or the Help Agents are providing. These are probably issues that have to be addressed at their level.

Message 9 of 10 (1,338 Views)

Hero
@b_well2001

You're right. Issues that affect several players and can't be fixed by basic troubleshooting are bugs. Players report them and EA Staff take it from there. Some bugs are not easy to fix, for example party bugs.

I don't have access to see what devs are working on as I am a volunteer here, but I can confirm EA Staff is constantly monitoring the forums and in direct communication with the dev team.

As a Game Changer, I pass on feedback and comments from the community to the dev team. Have sent your feedback to them already 🙂

No trabajo en EA.    

Message 10 of 10 (1,316 Views)