Re: Oh noes I was Hacked why am I banned?

by YOURdudeAJ

Original Post

Re: Banned from APEX on 19/01/2021

★★ Novice
@Zeelmaekers i tried this and it did not help one bit
Message 21 of 29 (328 Views)

Re: Wrongfully banned

★★ Novice
@ParaDimez same thing happened to me I sent in a ticket and the ticket got deleted not sure what is going on such a waste of time and money
Message 22 of 29 (300 Views)

★★ Novice
@BrokenAim79 never hacked ever and I am going through this same issue. I adamantly hate hackers and would never hack so how do I get banned? I opened a ticket and the ticket gets deleted please explain how this happens? I just want some answers I understand hackers ruin the game and I want them gone but I also want to know why or how I was sentenced to my account being banned without ever hacking, exploiting, cheating, or anything other than just playing the game please explain @EA
Message 23 of 29 (296 Views)

Re: Wrongfully banned

★★ Novice
@EA_Barry never hacked ever and I am going through this same issue. I adamantly hate hackers and would never hack so how do I get banned? I opened a ticket and the ticket gets deleted please explain how this happens? I just want some answers I understand hackers ruin the game and I want them gone but I also want to know why or how I was sentenced to my account being banned without ever hacking, exploiting, cheating, or anything other than just playing the game please explain.
Message 24 of 29 (294 Views)

★★ Novice
@Zeelmaekers never hacked ever and I am going through this same issue. I adamantly hate hackers and would never hack so how do I get banned? I opened a ticket and the ticket gets deleted please explain how this happens? I just want some answers I understand hackers ruin the game and I want them gone but I also want to know why or how I was sentenced to my account being banned without ever hacking, exploiting, cheating, or anything other than just playing the game please explain @EA
Message 25 of 29 (293 Views)

Hey @CoolhandedCole 

I haven't heard of cases getting deleted, have you sent multiple ban appeals?
Only one appeal is enough to make sure the TOS team reviews your case again.

Bans or suspensions can be given out for multiple reasons, you should have received a mail with all information about your ban and the reason behind it.
We can really assist you with ban appeals here as the Term of Service teams reviews these case by case.

False bans can always be given out but will always be a really small percentage of the number of bans.
If your account was falsy banned, I understand that would be extremely frustrating but then you will get your account unlocked soon.

Keep an eye on your email for updates on your case.

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png
Message 26 of 29 (262 Views)

★★ Novice
@Zeelmaekers @EA I appreciate the response. I understand it might be a small percentage of false bans. I want cheaters out of the game just as bad as everybody else. Isn't there a way to examine the case? I opened a ticket and when I logged back in it was gone 12 days later. Now I opened 3 more just encase. Now the wait time is up from what was 14 days to 30. This is a sad example of a broken anti cheat system and poor customer service. Hopefully I can get my money back because I will never get the hundreds of hours back that I spent playing the game. I'm even willing to let someone from EA examine my PC I use to prove my innocence. Again I would never cheat, I don't even know where to begin to know how to cheat, and I hate cheaters @EA please help!
Message 27 of 29 (250 Views)

Hey @CoolhandedCole 

Don't create more cases, only one case is enough to get your case investigated again.
Creating multiple will only send you back to the queue and maybe block you from creating more requests.

Please be patient and keep an eye on your mail inbox.

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png
Message 28 of 29 (226 Views)

★★★ Newbie

first of all, it's their and second of all he clearly states he didn't hack so I'm not really sure what you don't get about that. The same thing just happened to me yesterday where I was just banned midgame while fighting another team. 

Message 29 of 29 (200 Views)