Wrong monitor

by MixtaMike

Original Post

Re: Wrong monitor

★ Apprentice

I actually had to disable my second monitor to play the demo.

Message 21 of 26 (1,436 Views)

★ Novice
Same problem, just pre loaded for the demo, loaded the game up and it was on my second display. Ill have to disconnect it I guess for the game.
Message 22 of 26 (1,401 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Same issue here during the open demo. I was able to work around it with the tips here, but this NEEDS to be fixed! 1440p 144hz primary monitor, and 1080p 60hz secondary.

Message 23 of 26 (1,375 Views)

★★★ Newbie

its not actually the game, which monitor you use or anything else. its actually the televisions settings, mines was an easy fix. Step one: go to tv settings Step 2:either display or picture. Step 4: go down until you see dolby vision notification, then switch off.

Message 24 of 26 (998 Views)

Humm @Seanwilkinson170  a necro from nearly 2 years ago has very little chance to get an answer... Thanks anyway for the comment that might help someone.

Wish you a good 2021

- Carpe diem and enjoy your game -

Just a normal gamer trying to help – not working for EA

Message 25 of 26 (990 Views)

★★★ Newbie

yea thois doesnt work at all... it snaps right back to my crappy second monitor when i hit alt+enter...  the .ini changes didnt work... swapping cables, setting primary monitors in display options, disabling second monitor in display driver settings... NONE of this works.... its is absolutely ridiculous that PC games release without basic dual monitor settings these days.. after all these games are MADE on multi-monitor setups and i don't know a single PC gamer that isn't running at the very least 2 monitors.  Shame on you Bioware.

Message 26 of 26 (728 Views)