Accepted Solution

Wrong email/password

★★★ Newbie

Its showing an email that I don't even have

Message 1 of 2 (156 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Wrong email/password

Community Manager

@butter_my_eggrol To recover this account I'd like to ask you to do the following for me:

1. Go to http://help.ea.com/account-recovery/web-form .

2. Here put in a first/last name you feel comfortable with (can be anything).

3. Important! Put in an email address you DO have access to for communicating purposes (do NOT put in the email of your lost account or else we won't be able to reach you).

4. Click next.

5. On the form, please fill in at least 4 of the fields to help us prove you are the owner of the account. More is always better of course. We will use this to determine you are the owner. 

Once that's been filled in it will be sent to our account recovery team. They will get back in touch with you via the email and if verified will help you change the account details so you can log in again and get your old email changed to the new one.

EACade

View in thread

Message 2 of 2 (144 Views)

All Replies

Re: Wrong email/password

Community Manager

@butter_my_eggrol To recover this account I'd like to ask you to do the following for me:

1. Go to http://help.ea.com/account-recovery/web-form .

2. Here put in a first/last name you feel comfortable with (can be anything).

3. Important! Put in an email address you DO have access to for communicating purposes (do NOT put in the email of your lost account or else we won't be able to reach you).

4. Click next.

5. On the form, please fill in at least 4 of the fields to help us prove you are the owner of the account. More is always better of course. We will use this to determine you are the owner. 

Once that's been filled in it will be sent to our account recovery team. They will get back in touch with you via the email and if verified will help you change the account details so you can log in again and get your old email changed to the new one.

EACade
Message 2 of 2 (145 Views)