Re: Wrong email address on verification screen Fifa 20

by bluenosemac2

Original Post

Wrong email address on verification screen Fifa 20

[ Edited ]
★ Novice

I’ve been playing Fifa 20 for a few weeks now, and all of a sudden I can’t play online, update squads etc because EA Origin verification screen has an email address that isn’t mine,@10mail.org, so I obviously can’t verify it. EA chat team were not helpful at all, after chatting with them for an hour they told me to contact someone else and closed the case. All I want to do is unlink the hacked EA account that is now on my PSN, and add a new one!!!

Message 1 of 13 (3,517 Views)

Community Manager

Hey @melissasargent  if you no longer have access to the email on the account then the best thing to do is take a look at this help article and fill out the account recovery form: https://help.ea.com/en/help/account/im-locked-out-of-my-ea-account/

Darko

Darko.png
Message 2 of 13 (3,489 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I have the same problem and spoke to one of your reps on the online chat; they directed me to that form, which I filled in. I got an e-mail today saying they couldn't find or verify my account and there was nothign they could do! Two things:

1) I chatted to the rep and filled in the form from my EA account; so, how can you not see that I am able to access it?

2) The issue is not that I can log in to my EA account - I can, from my PC. The issue is that somehow my PSN account is linked to this musterious vx*****@10mail.org hacker account. All EA needs to do is unlink it and then let me relink it to my EA account; then when I hit the verification step in-game I can send the code to my e-mail address, not the hackers.

But, somehow you are not making this possible. And its not just me, many people onthe forums are expresing the same issue. And all the Community Managers do is direct us to fill in forms and put us in this infinite loop!

Message 3 of 13 (3,440 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@melissasargent Were you able yo fix it? Im just having this issue
Message 4 of 13 (3,366 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@dazzaldo316 Same issue. Same vx*****@10mail.org account linked to my profile.
Message 5 of 13 (3,349 Views)

★★ Novice

Did you manage to sort this issue , I've just purchased fifa 20 and I'm having the same problem EA  dont seem to be doing anything about it , what's concerning they didnt even let people know about the problem

Message 6 of 13 (3,052 Views)

★★ Novice

Sorry pal but all your doing is giving people the run around , still same problem and I've changed my accounts useless

Message 7 of 13 (3,051 Views)

★★★ Novice

i have xz*****@educate.10mail.org

Message 8 of 13 (2,984 Views)

★★ Novice
  • Got same issue. I purchased my game few days ago. And start paying psplus for nothing! Any one could fix this?
  • the email that shows is: wn*****@10mail.org
  • also when I try to connect form the website using my psn account got the same thing, confirmation screen.

seriously they dont have a fix for this! Please help!

Message 9 of 13 (2,923 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I am having the same issue. Please could someone from EA team help us out. I bought my FIFA 20 for xbox and just when i start the game during the verification process there is already some weird account entered. 

I can't play online, please let me unlink this weird email and link my account to it.

Message 10 of 13 (2,881 Views)