Wrong Epic Games account linked to Origin.

by Fumozo

Original Post

Re: UNLINK EA ACCOUNT FROM EPIC GAMES, need help

★★★ Novice
@CrazyCherry07 we in this together.
Message 21 of 109 (1,569 Views)

Re: Wrong Epic Games account linked to Origin.

EA DICE Team

Hey, @Fumozo  for Account issues it's not something we can help with on AHQ and something you need to reach out to our game advisors on EA support.

How to get in contact with EA support:
https://help.ea.com/en/contact-us/
https://twitter.com/EAHelp

/Atic

Message 22 of 109 (1,395 Views)

★ Apprentice

I am having the same issue, so I am jumping on to share and see if others have found a solution yet.  It seems that once EQ fixed the account it's still thinking it's connected to Epic.  They told me on the phone it was a known issue and to watch the Twitter feed or here for the fix.

Message 23 of 109 (1,533 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Apprentice

Hi @EA_Cade, I know this thread is marked as resolved, but it's only partially resolved. I spoke to support and they were able to disconnect the EA account from Epic, but when I try to reconnect it to the correct EA Origin account there is an error stating that it's already connected to a different account. They told me on the phone this was a known issue, but there was no ETA and no way to track if it has or has not been resolved. In this situation, what do we do?

Message 24 of 109 (1,519 Views)

Re: My Orgin account was linked to an epic games account that isnt mine.

★★★ Apprentice
@EA_Lanna I suppose all of us contacted support but nothing happens since last Thursday... Live Chat is not available at all, email takes 72 hours, called UK customer care, as well, finally I was asked to be patiently waiting... the question is how much? Wink

I am / We are waiting patiently but its level is decreasing continuously Standard smile
Message 25 of 109 (1,517 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

I am also having this issue.

unlinked my Epic account by the live chat support. Now I can't connect my correct Epic account to EA/Origin.

Message 26 of 109 (1,504 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Same for me ... classic EA take on QM and customercare.

Message 27 of 109 (1,438 Views)

★★★ Apprentice
@dillgrunty24 They unlinked mine too but when I try to link mine it still says that my girlfriend account is still connected to mine, very sad :/
Message 28 of 109 (1,309 Views)

★★★ Apprentice
@A-R1_F0X There are times that the live chat is available, it says on their website, but it seemed to me that the US live chat is available 24/7 I might be wrong though
Message 29 of 109 (1,308 Views)

Re: linked

[ Edited ]
★★★ Apprentice

@STROLLExYou can try to unlink it using their live chat but I think you'll face the same problem that everyone is facing, that is when you unlink it, it still says that the other account is still linked and you are not able to link yours Frown

Message 30 of 109 (1,305 Views)