Wrong Epic Games account linked to Origin.

by Fumozo

Original Post

Re: UNLINK EA ACCOUNT FROM EPIC GAMES, need help

★★★ Apprentice
@dillgrunty24 they unlinked for me, too, but still the error message comes... waiting for bug fix hopefully soon Standard smile
Message 11 of 109 (4,135 Views)

★★★ Novice
@nyersike Me too. Can’t play battlefront because of this issue. I keep getting that report when I try to login to orgin with my ea account that it’s already been linked with another account, even though I unlinked it already.
Message 12 of 109 (2,224 Views)

★★ Novice
@Coveraa yeah everyone is saying that same thing
Message 13 of 109 (2,206 Views)

★★ Novice
@RoccoMarz yeah I really wanted to battlefront on the pc, but no everyone is having the same issues unfortunately Frown
Message 14 of 109 (2,203 Views)

★★★ Newbie

How did you even manage to get to a chat window? I can't find how to contact them

Message 15 of 109 (2,183 Views)

★★★ Novice
@A-R1_F0X pick another problem, like something related to buying games. They tend to make the chat window appear when it's a money-related issue. Little life-hack.
Message 16 of 109 (2,048 Views)

My Orgin account was linked to an epic games account that isnt mine.

★★★ Newbie

I got a notification that my origin account was linked to a epic games account that wasn't mine(I don't I have an epic games account). After changing my password and enabling authentication I went to unlink the account. It shows up as linked on the profile page but when I go to linked accounts it doesn't show up so I cant unlink it.

Message 17 of 109 (1,843 Views)

Hello, my question about account binding

★★★ Newbie

Hello, I have a question about account binding. My current origin account is associated with the epic platform account named 936022776. I now request to unbind it

Message 18 of 109 (1,840 Views)

linked

★★★ Newbie

Someone somehow managed to link their Epic account into my EA-account. How can I unlink it? There's no option to do it on account settings. I changed my password and security questions etc.

Message 19 of 109 (1,829 Views)

Re: My Orgin account was linked to an epic games account that isnt mine.

[ Edited ]
Community Manager

Hi @Imlostloki,@baipeng0623 and @STROLLEx,

I've merged these threads together. Please get in touch with our support team asap so they can assist you with this. You can reach them here: https://help.ea.com/en/contact-us/

- EA_Lanna

Lanna.png____________________________________________________________

*Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
*Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
*XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Please only DM me if I've asked you to, or in the case of highly sensitive content. General questions/issues/topics are best shared on the forum where others can take part/benefit from the responses/solutions/workarounds

Message 20 of 109 (1,819 Views)