Wrong EA account has my Xbox linked

by DarthQueenKit

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Wrong EA account has my Xbox linked

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

So support told me that I didn't have enough info for them to get into the account ?!?!? What do you guys meeeeaaan how am I supposed to transfer my Xbox over to this account ?  ITS MY XBOX LIVE ACCOUNT !!!! I gave u guys all that information to show I have proof of the new EA account that I wanted my xbox transferred too . IVE WAITED OVER ALMOST A FULL WEEK IT IS LITERALLY ME . I CAN even have my dad verify it. It was an old Yahoo i had in highschool . I can't get into it because idk the password and I do not have the phone number anymore to unlock my account . I do not understand how this is not enough proof what the hell kind of proof do you guys need over there ? I've linked you guys literally everything I could it's seriously me . Only I know info that I would know about my account because it's me duh .

my twitch prime loot I claimed is on my new account . I just need my Xbox transferred to my new account . ITS LIT ME  like what the hell . It's my first time ever doing twitch prime loot and so far it seems like the hassle isn't worth it . It's be great if you guys could just unlink my Xbox account from that random email account that I don't have access to. Idk why that's so hard to do . 

I get that there is safety reasons n bs but like come on or literally my gamertag . I play Apex and gtav and starwarsbattlefront 2 on it all the time . I even have game clips of all the stuff I'm playing if needed . 

Can you pleasssssee transfer my Xbox account to this new one .

I do not have any access to that EA account because idk it existed n I don't remember linking my Xbox to that account ever . I had to change my phone number because I was being heavily stalked so I do not own  that phone  anymore . So I cannot get into that Yahoo email .

I've tried emailing Yahoo support but they won't help me . I just want my forgotten wraith void skin I paid twitch for  . Twitch and Amazon both said it's your guys end . So you guys have to unlink my console from that old account and transfer it to my main account that I use for swtor n everything else. I'm confused as to what other info I need to proof that account was mine ? I don't even remember signing up with that email .
This is my very first time linking accounts trying to get twitch prime . My Xbox tag is Darth Kitana . My most recent purchase on that Xbox account was late night I bought 2000 Apex coins and bout the legendary hunt recolor skin for wraith from the bloodhound event .

It really sucks because of this virus I can't just talk to you guys via phone about the issue, I'm sad I just want my loot inwas excited for . I wish my Xbox wasn't linked with some random account idk existed. I am so literally frustrated from this all. It's been almost a full week of endless emailing all the diff support staff. I just want a simple Xbox account transfer . Liek what the heck other proof do I need I had filled out the form to the T idk how it wasn't enough . This is ridiculous . This makes me never want to try twitch prime ever again . 

Message 1 of 28 (5,714 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Wrong EA account has my Xbox linked

Community Manager

Hi there, @DarthQueenKit.

When you unlink an Xbox gamertag and link it to a new EA Account, you lose all progress on all EA games. That means all your Apex Legends characters would be reset. Along with any Ultimate Teams, Battlefield soldiers, Battlefront characters, etc. Due to how damaging it is to your account, we need to verify you own the account. If you're not providing enough accurate information to our account recovery team, they won't be able to verify ownership and give you access. The best I can recommend is that you try filling out that form again and make sure you add new information that could be more accurate than what you previously provided.

Aljo.png

View in thread

Message 2 of 28 (5,599 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager

Hi there, @DarthQueenKit.

When you unlink an Xbox gamertag and link it to a new EA Account, you lose all progress on all EA games. That means all your Apex Legends characters would be reset. Along with any Ultimate Teams, Battlefield soldiers, Battlefront characters, etc. Due to how damaging it is to your account, we need to verify you own the account. If you're not providing enough accurate information to our account recovery team, they won't be able to verify ownership and give you access. The best I can recommend is that you try filling out that form again and make sure you add new information that could be more accurate than what you previously provided.

Aljo.png
Message 2 of 28 (5,600 Views)

★★★ Newbie

How do i unlink the email that is connected to my xbox account. the email that is linked is incorrect because i had misspelled it and now i cannot play online. I do not care about losing my stuff I just want to be able to play online so can you tell me how i can unlink the email that is connected to my xbox account

Message 3 of 28 (5,546 Views)

Community Manager

Hello, @Rockotaco51.

You'll need to contact a live support advisor by opening a case here. They can investigate this for you.

Aljo.png
Message 4 of 28 (5,478 Views)

★★★ Newbie

What do i do after i submit a report

Message 5 of 28 (5,421 Views)

Community Manager

@PsychicMuffin89 

How did you submit a report? Did you open a case with live support or contact @EAHelp through Twitter?

Aljo.png
Message 6 of 28 (5,342 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I just clicked the link and followed what it told me to do but nothing happened

Message 7 of 28 (5,326 Views)

Community Manager

@PsychicMuffin89 

Which link did you follow?

Aljo.png
Message 8 of 28 (5,319 Views)

★★★ Newbie

the one that you included in your comment "here" (hyperlink connected to it)

Message 9 of 28 (5,294 Views)

Community Manager

@PsychicMuffin89 

Did you get a case open, but you saw there were no support channels available? 

Aljo.png
Message 10 of 28 (5,290 Views)