Re: Wraps not showing on my cars

by Zer0dos

Original Post

★★★ Newbie

I will just copy a post I made in another thread as I think it fits more in here since it's a bug.

It feels like that wrap bug gets worse with every car I get. To detail the problem a bit more, there currently are 10 cars that always will have their wraps loaded at any point, just as it is supposed to be.

Honda S2000

Subaru Impreza WRX STI

Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution IX

Porsche Panamera Turbo

SRT Viper

Ford Mustang

Mclaren P1

Aston Martin Vulcan

Nissan Fairlady 240ZG

Honda NSX Type-R

All of them should be the 10 first cars I have bought in the game (I do not count the Audi S5 Sportback in as the game gives it to me automatically through the story). Every other car I bought after these 10 has the wrap bug. The only thing which can be seen is the color, but any kind of decal won't load at any point. The only "solution" as of now is to go into the garage and select every car which struggles with its wrap. As of now, I have 33 cars in total but 5 of these are the Platinum Edition ones so we can stay with 28 as the Platinum Cars don't seem affected by the bug or because they are within my 15 first cars. I don't know if the bug starts occurring at certain numbers or if its pure coincidence. But I know for a fact that the last 2 or 3 cars I made seem to need to be loaded twice(!!!) before the wrap appears outside of the garage. It happened to the last 3 cars that got a wrap. I am afraid that this now also may happen to the next cars I buy, and frankly I don't want to spend 10 minutes on loading most of my cars wraps everyday when I want to play the game.

Also, it doesn't play any role if the wrap is downloaded or selfmade as it always are the decals that disappear. Another thing worth taking note of is that the cars which wraps aren't loading also won't appear in the multiplayer at all for me, even if I selected the car in the garage before.

I really hope that this gets taken care of as fast as possible, because it starts ruining my game experience to a degree where it extremely goes on my nerves. I hope that this more detailed post can help solve this problem but it needs to be fixed. There is no point in buying any more cars if the wraps maybe won't load at all at some point, and I really don't want this to happen as it just will result in me leaving the game, which I honestly don't want as the game is fantastic in most aspects. Please, make sure this gets fixed.

Message 11 of 28 (2,196 Views)

★ Apprentice

Just downloaded the huge update and even paid to get the new content and still my wraps dont show..poor show EA

Message 12 of 28 (2,123 Views)

★★ Apprentice
+1
The new patch still doesn't fix the problem at all.
Has EA at least acknowledged this bug or what?
Message 13 of 28 (2,118 Views)

★ Apprentice
there are a lot more bugs than this one and from a few hours playing it still doesnt seem to behave like the game should
Message 14 of 28 (2,114 Views)

★ Apprentice
What the F. The update doesn’t even fix this rediculously easy sht bug. How hard can it be? Honestly? Who are EA’s bugfixers? Some 12 y-old kids in China?? Amateurs.
Message 15 of 28 (2,106 Views)

★★ Apprentice
Another 2GB patch today.
This wrap bug is still present.
Message 16 of 28 (2,084 Views)

★★ Apprentice
I also been having this problem. I don't mind it as much in single player, but it's starting become extremely annoying in multiplayer. Make or download a cool wrap and it disappears on multiplayer, no matter how hard I try to make sure it stays on. Someone at EA please fix this...
Message 17 of 28 (2,062 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie
This Glitch is ridiculous. Im on and X box one X and i have this problem with every single car for the last week. I either load a wrap or create a wrap then, either after saving or leaving the garage the wrap deletes and disappears from my car(s).
Cars i have notice this problem with:
Ford Raptor
EK hatch civic
S2000
NSX
Evo IX
Subaru BRZ
Mazda RX7
And many, many more. Where is the parch for this? This glitch renders this game absolutely useless to me. I have played every need for speed from underground and on. Through all of the complaints i still enjoyed every one of the games in there own way. This glitch has changed my opinion on the entire Need for speed franchise..
Message 18 of 28 (1,938 Views)

★★ Novice
The same situation happens to me and could you help us?
Message 19 of 28 (1,921 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I am facing the exact same problem as well on Xbox One. The Wrap only shows in the garage.

Message 20 of 28 (1,887 Views)