by MediocreSniper

Original Post

Re: Wraps dont retrieve from the server

★ Apprentice
@MediocreSniper Yeah when it asked me to sync
Message 11 of 26 (1,249 Views)

★★★ Novice

im having the same problem after having all of my money and cars disappear. at this point i want my money back. this game is literally unplayable for me. i lost all of my cars and money and now i can't even change the color of my new cars. this is so dumb. idk how they managed to release a game with so many bugs. 

Message 12 of 26 (1,265 Views)

★ Apprentice

Wauw, now i cant even get acces to the Deluxe edition cars or bonus, i got the Premier Access and i cant even use the bonuses

Message 13 of 26 (1,243 Views)

Re: CPU issues (using 100%) & Body paint / wraps issues

★★ Novice

It’s been ~48 hours since this thread, and others reporting the same issue, have received any response from the dunces at EA. This cannot happen with a $60 game. If they can’t provide a fix within the next couple of hours i’m returning the game. Sorry for being so critical EA, but your track record sucks. Between terrible CS and P2W MTX, you cant get anything right. 

Message 14 of 26 (1,250 Views)

★★★ Novice
@dijrone Yea it's pretty sad isn't it.
Like I mentioned earlier, they literally have had people reporting this issue for several years and on multiple NFS games. But you know it's only a fraction who buy this game that get this error, so why bother right. Why try to fix a bug if you can just ignore it, amiright.
Message 15 of 26 (1,192 Views)

★ Apprentice

I got it fixed... kinda. I needed to disable CLOUD STORAGE, and deleted the Need for speed Heat map in my Document folder. Only downside is you need to start over again. So use it at your own risk.

Message 16 of 26 (1,167 Views)

★★ Novice

I tried this and it also worked for me 

Thanks for the fix

Message 17 of 26 (1,141 Views)

★ Novice

Worked for me. Starting a game fresh but I was almost done with the whole thing. Big bank, rep lvl etc. Disappointed but at least I can play it like everyone else

Message 18 of 26 (1,102 Views)

★★★ Novice

I'm gonna try the same thing as well. So far this game has been nothing but disappointment. Lost all my cars except my progress then bam hit with the can't wrap my cars issue as well. Get your * together EA one thing after the other with this company. 

Message 19 of 26 (1,081 Views)

★★★ Novice

Same here smh I thought it was me I been on PS4 and it started yesterday I’m so happy I’m not the only one I hope it fit 

Message 20 of 26 (1,070 Views)