Wrap Editor Problem (PC)

by ahmetoguz8

Original Post

WRAP EDITOR NOT WORKING

★★★★ Novice

Hey,

I just bought Need for Speed on PC and sadly the wrap editor is broken to varying degrees.

Some times when i enter the wrap editor the 3 Options Edit, Share and Library are locked and i simply cant click them.

When i restart the game and try often enough, those options are for whatever reason unlocked and i can atleast edit the wrap on my own.

However, sharing my wraps or downloading/using other's wraps through the Library never works.

I have read many simiar complaints on this site and none of them were ever resolved by an EA helper.

They only offered some instructions to fix their own personal connection which never worked for anyone.

it is pretty clear that this is not a connection issue. on multiple occasions customers discovered that this issue is account related

and that the wrap editor suddenly worked when they opened the game on another account on the same computer.

this is all i know about this issue, i hope that someone can help me. and please dont just paste the basic how to fix your connecton guide.

Message 1 of 41 (4,051 Views)

Re: WRAP EDITOR NOT WORKING

★★ Guide

Hey - it takes time for them to sync/download to your machine.  Sometimes it is a sync issue with the game server or something.  It has happened to me.  I go in and play for a while and when I come back, most of the time it is ok.  

Message 2 of 41 (4,030 Views)

Trouble with Wrap and Paint

★★ Novice

I have a trouble with the game, when i'm trying to paint or wrap my car i get the message ''retrieving your custom wraps'' and if i want i cant get them, how can i fix this?

Message 3 of 41 (3,932 Views)

★★★★ Novice

I think you misunderstand. sometimes the options to download or share wraps are simply unavailabe to me.   i cant even get to the screeen where you can see other's wraps, the option is simply locked. also i cant even paint my car that option is also locked. its definitely not a connection issue.

Message 4 of 41 (4,026 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Pro

This got me curious and so I went into my game and indeed the wrap , paint and all of those icons are locked out. Haven't come back in 30 minutes of game play ether, they just say locked and continues to tell me they are retrieving. Every time the decals / wraps on my cars wont load ether. Just the paint no decal.  Huh, that's weird. Confused

Message 5 of 41 (4,009 Views)

★ Novice

Same thing. Everything was fine just until yesterday. Waited around an hour and it just said "unable to load your wraps from our server", have no idea what to do since I did the steps from other threads... For me it is unplayable since i love editing wraps and of course I need to change the colour of my car for my personal needs... Hope it is fixed soon...

Message 6 of 41 (3,970 Views)

Wrap Editor Problem (PC)

★★ Novice

Guys look at pic.Wrap editor not working help me pls 

Message 7 of 41 (3,929 Views)

Re: Wrap Editor Problem (PC)

[ Edited ]
★★ Pro

Same here. Still not working right since yesterday and the many restarts and repairs i have done doesn't fix it. I had not played the game for about a week and then installed Payback on Friday but did not open it .Then tried NFS 2016 Saturday and Paint and wrap Library doesn't work and as well some of my cars wont load the wraps on them at all. What gives  ??

Message 8 of 41 (3,910 Views)

Re: Wrap Editor Problem (PC)

[ Edited ]
★★ Pro

Ugh...well it works now but i had to play the game for a good 45 minutes before everything loaded and worked. Find it odd that i never had this issue before and nothing at all has changed on my PC minus installing Payback. Im am not saying that's what the issue is,  its just a weird coincidence that is all. Who knows.  Confused

Message 9 of 41 (3,894 Views)

★★ Pro

Sigh...well it works now but i had to play the game for a good 45 minutes before everything loaded up. Never had this issue before and nothing has changed on my PC. I installed payback but haven't played it yet like i said and I cant imagine that causing issues. who knows Confused

Message 10 of 41 (3,933 Views)