Re: Wraith knocked while phasing bug?

by RedBeardMXR

Original Post

Wraith knocked while phasing bug?

★★ Novice

Hello, I am constantly being knocked as I phase, and wanted to know if this is intentional or not? It seems a bit odd to be phased and knocked at the same time, so I thought I would ask. Thank you!

Message 1 of 5 (865 Views)

Community Manager

@RedBeardMXR 

We haven't seen other reports around this mentioned on our forums. Any way you can record this happening and link it here for us to view?

Blueberry.png
Message 2 of 5 (845 Views)

★★ Novice

I have had it happen multiple times again. I am trying to get a clip still. When it happens to me I am more focused on the game instead of getting the clip. I thought I had a recording, but for some reason as I went to record it xbox didn't let me record anything. I will continue trying to get the clip though. 

Message 3 of 5 (818 Views)

★★ Novice

Here is a link to my xbox clip showing the bug. I quit playing wraith for a while, so it took a while to get clip.

https://xboxclips.com/RedBeardMXR/7317ffb5-bb5b-4a79-90a4-bddb20472085

Message 4 of 5 (770 Views)

[ Edited ]
Champion (Retired)

@RedBeardMXR  

The ability must have stucked and activated exactly the moment you were knocked.

It seems rare to me like when 2 players shoot each other and die at the same time. A last resort ability if you time it right isn't that bad. Maybe it can be fixed so the ability gets interrupted while you are knocked.

wraith0.pngwraith1.pngwraith2.pngwraith3.png

Message 5 of 5 (755 Views)