Re: Wraith heirloom not there after 500 packs

by Shrapnel_SA

Original Post

Wraith heirloom not there after 500 packs

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

Hi, i opened 500 apex packs and i didn't got the wraith heirloom, all what i got is the bloodhound one, i don't need the bloodhound, the only reason why i spent £500 is for wraith one. Can you help me please? When i checked online, everyone is saying i can get the knife 100% from max 500 apex packs. I can't spend another £500 for the knife, can i get a exchange or a refund? Thank you

Message 1 of 5 (6,151 Views)

Hey @Shy_Diana_Twitch 

Sadly that is not how it works.

You will receive a random heirloom within 500 Apex packs.
When you hit the heirloom drop table, a roll will start and give all heirloom on the drop table an equal % chance.

Currently: 50% Wraith, 50% Bloodhound
After the event: 33.3% Wraith, 33.3% Lifeline, 33.3% Bloodhound.

You got unlucky and received the bloodhound heirloom.

After unboxing an heirloom the counter starts again from 0 for a guaranteed Heirloom.
You can get lucky and have an heirloom drop before opening 500 packs but that's a >1% chance.

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png
Message 2 of 5 (6,142 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

But no one told me that, of course i will not spend £1000 for a knife. Everyone online is saying you will get the Wraith heirloom 100% from 500 apex packs Frown

Message 3 of 5 (6,135 Views)

Hey @Shy_Diana_Twitch 

I know you are disappointed but that was only the case when the bloodhound heirloom wasn't added yet.
After a new heirloom is added the chances of getting a specific heirloom is lowered. 

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png
Message 4 of 5 (6,115 Views)

★★★ Newbie

This is such BullS*** I've just spent a dump load of money only to not be informed that its a 50/50 chance now I'm sitting with an heirloom I didn't want for a character I never play and close to $700 down the drain only to be told that now that lifelines Heirloom is out that it is still only a 50/50 chance. So what EA is telling me that a product that was once a guaranteed set amount has just got more expensive and rare?! so if anyone is reading this basically EA has made it so that after Christmas of 2019 there is a chance it could cost you somewhere in the range of $2400 just to get the Wraith Heirloom because it's never been in the shop! And EA wonders why Reddit users make fun of them.

THANKS EA, for wasting my money and a game I really enjoyed.

Message 5 of 5 (5,983 Views)