World of CHEL Error

by ReeD0033

Original Post

Failed to retrieve data

★★★ Newbie

Hello my world of chel will not launch it gives me a failed to retrieve data error code but all other game modes work fine! It wouldn't bother me if it was HUT but all I do is play eashl with my friends what the heck EA this has been an ongoing problem for many! Please at the very least just reset me account ! Maybe that'll work idc about the loss of progression

Please upvote so we can get this looked at for reals!!!

Message 71 of 78 (706 Views)

Re: World chel failed to recieve data

EA DICE Team

Hey @bcentrulla14, are you still experiencing the same issue not been able to connect to World of chel? 

/Atic 

Message 72 of 78 (622 Views)

Re: Chel error

EA DICE Team

Hey @NHL15ALLSTAR, a quick question on what console are you on and are you on IPV6?  

/Atic

Message 73 of 78 (644 Views)

Re: Failed to retrieve data

EA DICE Team

Hey @killerfrenchy20, thanks for the information! Have you tried out our network troubleshooting guide?

If you have, let me know what you tried out! Standard smile

/Atic

Message 74 of 78 (625 Views)

EASHL failed to retrieve data

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

"WORLD OF CHEL" not working, every single time i try to open it i get the message "Failed to retrieve data, please try again later" along with a error code of "AC1BC7348B878AC3-0000000000011013-DEBFA48DAA4B137F"

I have contacted EA several times, getting various answers each time. I was told to perform many troubleshooting tasks, none of them have worked. Everything else is working with the game, including all online modes. So it is just World of Chel. This has been a problem for almost two weeks and I have been told many times that EA is aware of the issue and is working on it, but have seen no results. Everybody i know with NHL 19 are experiencing no difficulty opening World of Chel besides myself. 

I also posted this same topic yesterday and it got deleted, please EA fix this.

Message 75 of 78 (623 Views)

Re: Chel error

★★★ Novice

@EA_Atic I am experiencing the sam issue, i have been for over a week and ahalf! XBOX one

Message 76 of 78 (611 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I have exactly the same problem "Cannot retrieve data" while trying to create a new EASHL club (and it's nothing to do with the network problem -> it's happening to all my PS4 friends as well and no-one cannot create a new club at the moment???). This problem started to me at yesterday when I left my club and tried to create a new one. Since that there's no way I can fix this by myself. I have tried to create a club with the different account but it doesn't help. I also asked that my friends try to create a new club, but the same error occurred to them as well, so it seems that EA is having a major problems in the EASHL club creation at the moment. Btw, I have to be honest about the game quality (it's poor) and this kind of bugs should be fixed immediately (it just seems that EA does not value it's players because patches takes too long all the times).

Message 77 of 78 (543 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Me too same problem chel new team not working
Message 78 of 78 (519 Views)