World of CHEL Error

by ReeD0033

Original Post

Re: World of CHEL Error

★★★ Newbie

This is ridiculous, I’ll try to reinstall game tonight and hopefully get to try tomorrow.  If not I’ll check on the status of all this Monday but considering how long the game has been out they obviously could care less about fixing this.

Message 31 of 78 (942 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Having this exact same issue as well on very first install and trying to access chel with no luck 

Message 32 of 78 (933 Views)

★ Novice
I bought it yesterday on the Xbox one and played CHEL most of the evening. Now I have the same issue.

Gamertag harryballski

Message 33 of 78 (906 Views)

★★★ Newbie

i have the exact same issue I must bought it yesterday literally only for world of chel, frustrating though because when my brother logs into his psn it works.

Message 34 of 78 (878 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

Same issue 

Message 35 of 78 (866 Views)

★★★ Novice

I have NHL 19 on XBOX ONE. Every time I try to open World of Chel, the error code attached comes up. I have reset my modem, hard reset my xbox, deleted cloud storage and saved games for NHL 19 multiple times.  Deleted persistent storage multiple times. Even uninstalled the game and reinstalled. I continue to get the same error. This is complete bs as I can see it is happening to multiple people with no resolution or even response from EA. FIX THIS NOW OR YOU WILL LOSE MANY LIFE LONG CUSTOMERS. SHOW THE CUSTOMERS YOU CARE. THIS PROBLEM HAS HAPPENED SINCE SEPTEMBER FOR SOME PEOPLE. 

Message 36 of 78 (853 Views)

★★★ Novice
Is there noone from EA that's even going to respond to this thread? What a joke.
Message 37 of 78 (819 Views)

★★★ Novice

They did reply earlier on.  It's clear all of us are frustrated so hopefully they are working on this but not yet making a promise to fix it to us again.

I do regret buying the game now as the World of CHEL was my favourite feature, but if they fix it in December I'll get over it Standard smile

Message 38 of 78 (795 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

It’s working for me currently, we’ll see how long it lasts.

Message 39 of 78 (792 Views)

World of chel error

★★★ Newbie

Hey guys, just bought the game for black Friday and I'm getting an error from world of chel after finishing my character .error code says failed to retrieve data

Error code: 1ECAC01B5AEFD452-0000000000009999-9C1DDDAC1906E41E 

pretty disappointed as I hoped I wasn't going to get EA'd this year. Any and all help is appreciated

Message 40 of 78 (788 Views)