Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

Re: Game Crashes on Downloading Live Fixtures Screen

by EA_Andy

Original Post

Community Manager (retired)

@Rajinz - Is this for kick off mode only? Are you able to get into other modes?

@m0d_rewrite - Are you able to get into other modes?

General question - have you been able to play previously? Or is this the first time you're trying?

- Andy -

Message 31 of 87 (629 Views)

★★ Newbie

Same problem here, also im missing A lot of young talent s like Camavinga. After downloading latest update im still missing all the new young talent s

Message 32 of 87 (628 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

@EA_AndyThis is the first time I am trying. Got FIFA20 fresh out of the box. Doing a reinstall now and will try other game modes. Many users (from The Netherlands) are reporting the same error on Twitter: https://twitter.com/search?q=CE-34878-0&f=live.

Message 33 of 87 (622 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

Same issue. Xbox One. Messo_WRT

I bought EA access and 3 days early access. Untill today there was no problem. Today i want to start the game and it shows the trail screen saying how much time i have leeft. Then the game crashes on the live fixtures screen. There is no error code but i cant play the game. It crashes to the Home screen

Message 34 of 87 (765 Views)

★★★ Novice
@EA_Andy first time on pc yes and the only way for work is just not connect at the start and then connect later but if not can't go ahead and yes only with kick off mode
Message 35 of 87 (770 Views)

★★ Newbie

My platform is Pc. My origin ID is Narsil96. It is happening when I start game on downloading live fixtures screen, but if I cancel to connect ea server, I can enter the game. After that if I try to play kick-off, again my fifa is closing on downloading live fixtures screen. I can play FUT without download live fixtures. The game is closed without error. 

Message 36 of 87 (758 Views)
Highlighted

Community Manager (retired)

Appreciate all the info - we'll get this looked into.

- Andy -

Message 37 of 87 (731 Views)

★★★★ Novice
@EA_Andy Thanks. If you have any updates, please let us know.
Message 38 of 87 (716 Views)

★★ Novice

Hi, also having the same issue about 'live features' crashing the game.

- PS4

- danny_boy49

- Whole game

- CE-34878-0

- Game crashes to the main PS4 menu

- Can't get past the main menu 'downloading live features. You can get on the game but only offline.

I played at midnight release for a few hours and came to it this afternoon and I can't get on. I have accessed FIFA 20 on the same account but on another system. I also had the EA Access Trial 10 hours. It is the digital standard version of the game. 

Message 39 of 87 (709 Views)

★★ Novice
@EA_Andy
-PC
-Ustasoda
-It was on kick-off but now, I can't open the game at all. After the Start screen, it tries to download live fixtures and that is where it crashes. Before that it was able to pass that screen and was crashing while trying to turn live fixtures on in kick-off mode.
-No error messages at all.
-I needed to relaunch the game after it crashed.
-I am not able to try any other modes now, since it crashes while trying to get live fixtures after the Start screen.
Message 40 of 87 (677 Views)
Twitter Stream

fifa-20-promo-splash

Having trouble connecting to your game?

Try these steps first to clear up any problems you may have when connecting to an EA game.

Troubleshoot and test your connection

fifa-20-splash

Secure your account

Turn on Login Verification to access FUT Web and Companion Apps, and protect your information.

View more on EA Help