Wont load. Stuck on "checking for updates"

by matthewsaada

Original Post

Wont load. Stuck on "checking for updates"

[ Edited ]
★ Apprentice

As the title suggests. My game won't load and has been like this for the last 8 hours. It normally changes, checking for updates, loading cantina etc but just won't go past the checked by for updates part and I really need to get into my account. TW, GA.

please some advice?

Message 1 of 5 (822 Views)

Re: Wont load. Stuck on "checking for updates"

Community Manager (retired)

Hey there, @matthewsaada.

To help us track down this issue, what is the make and model of the device you're playing on? Additionally, what is your current OS version?

I look forward to hearing from you.

Arrenai Cat

Did you receive an awesome, helpful response? Thumbs up +XP!

Was your issue resolved by a great post? :eahigh_file: Accept as Solution

ASK. ANSWER. LEVEL UP.

Message 2 of 5 (776 Views)

★ Apprentice

Hi 

I use a huawei phone and Telstra broadband home wifi. When I used my phone wifi it actually loaded but for two days it didn't load with my home internet wifi. 

It is now working on both again, do you have any idea why this might have happened?

Thanks

Matt

Message 3 of 5 (758 Views)

Community Manager (retired)

Hey there, @matthewsaada.

I'm happy to hear you're able to get back in now! While I don't have any direct information on what may have caused it, I have seen this happen as a caching issue before, particularly if it's occurred after a recent update. If it does happen in the future, and you know your game is linked to Google Play, feel free to clear the game cache and see if it improves loading.

Arrenai Cat

Did you receive an awesome, helpful response? Thumbs up +XP!

Was your issue resolved by a great post? :eahigh_file: Accept as Solution

ASK. ANSWER. LEVEL UP.

Message 4 of 5 (732 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Please help. Following this May 15th update I am stuck at game initialising and unable to load. I have reset the wifi, cleared the chache, reinstalled the game. Nothing I do works. I have an iPad Air 2, iOS software version 12.3. Is anyone else having this issue????

Message 5 of 5 (704 Views)