Re: Wont let me revive teammates

by EA_Ryan

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Wont let me revive teammates

★★★ Newbie

When I go to revive teammate it will let me press it but won't do anything and I'm a medic class when I try

Message 1 of 3 (600 Views)

Accepted Solution

Community Manager (retired)

Hi @ZacDHunterZ

As per what @Kigerzz you can also take a look at the following article with will give you some more intel about the Medic Class.

Another few points to consider, the person you are trying to revive has the option to hold out for a medic, or make the tactical decision to speed up re-spawn, sometimes you can get there too late.

Finally, be sure you have good support and cover when you go in for a revive, medics are targets of opportunity for well trained snipers and long range support trying to catch a 2 for 1 kill.

Let us know if this helps, and good luck on the Battlefield solider.

EA Ryan 

View in thread

Message 3 of 3 (581 Views)

All Replies

★★★ Novice

You have to be standing directly on top of them and look down on them. Also, hold your revive button. 

Message 2 of 3 (588 Views)

Community Manager (retired)

Hi @ZacDHunterZ

As per what @Kigerzz you can also take a look at the following article with will give you some more intel about the Medic Class.

Another few points to consider, the person you are trying to revive has the option to hold out for a medic, or make the tactical decision to speed up re-spawn, sometimes you can get there too late.

Finally, be sure you have good support and cover when you go in for a revive, medics are targets of opportunity for well trained snipers and long range support trying to catch a 2 for 1 kill.

Let us know if this helps, and good luck on the Battlefield solider.

EA Ryan 

Message 3 of 3 (582 Views)