Re: Wont launch since update.

by EA_Leeuw

Original Post

Wont launch since update.

★★★ Apprentice

My game won't launch since the update.I repaired game,tried deleting hardware settings.cfg,rebooted my machine.It still goes through all the motions but at the point it usually pops up on screen it shows the 'play' button again.win10 21h2 1080ti.

Message 1 of 5 (1,391 Views)

Community Manager
Hey @420Quick420,

It's unfortunate to hear that you're having issues launching the game.

May I ask the platform you're playing on?

If you're playing on a Windows PC, can you please post a DxDiag?
https://help.ea.com/help/pc/how-to-gather-dxdiag-information/
EA_LeeuwAHQ
Message 2 of 5 (1,106 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

I didn't do a thing,simply let it install,then for roughly 24hrs-36hrs of randomly trying it,the game fired up and has run ever since.Something with acct authorization glitchy??? It did the same thing 1.07 update,touched absolutely nothing on my pc,and after a couple of days I tried it and it worked.Really flaky update procedure I'd say.My PC is rock solid stable and clean of malware etc etc.

Message 3 of 5 (1,060 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I'm having the exact same issue for the past 3 days and cannot get the game to launch no matter what I try, it opens up cloud sync, gets to 100% hangs for several seconds than closes down. Uninstalling everything does nothing apart from remove files, re installing after removing yields the same results and refuses to launch on both of my pc's, please fix your game i'm over EA support it's a damn joke!! 

Message 4 of 5 (1,004 Views)

Community Manager

@420Quick420 @x570dark, can you both please add a DxDiag to your post? 

Thanks!

EA_LeeuwAHQ
Message 5 of 5 (983 Views)

ea-play-promo-splash

What's EA Play?

New name, new look, same great benefits: EA Access and Origin Access are now EA Play.

Get more info on the change here.

ea-help-promo-3

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View more on EA Help