Re: Wondering if anyone has experienced this before

by GladOS-013

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Wondering if anyone has experienced this before

★ Novice

My hubby and I created a guild almost three yrs ago. Fast forward 37 days ago, I had to leave the game temporarily because of health issues. I left an officer in charge. There was communication that I would be back. Now presently, I came back onto my guild to find the name change, and I'm no longer leader. When I confronted the officer about it, he ended up demoting me and then kicking me out of my own guild. I was able to reach ea lastnight via phone call, explained everything that had happened and was told it would be resolved. This morning I get an email stating that they cannot resolve it and that basically my guild was stolen from me. I opened up another ticket again to be nice yet stern about it and they still will not do anything. Does anyone have any suggestions on how to proceed? Or any advice? I just dont understand how this is possible. Help me obi won, your my only hope. 

Message 1 of 2 (292 Views)

Accepted Solution

Is this the same issue described in this post in the main forums?
https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/comment/1858816/#Comment_1858816

If so, it sounds like you've found a resolution. Hopefully it works out well for all parties involved!

View in thread

Message 2 of 2 (267 Views)

All Replies

Is this the same issue described in this post in the main forums?
https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/comment/1858816/#Comment_1858816

If so, it sounds like you've found a resolution. Hopefully it works out well for all parties involved!