Won't play past tutorial!!!

by mrmctacula33

Original Post

Highlighted
Accepted Solution

Won't play past tutorial!!!

★★★ Newbie

Well. I gave you a shot EA. I had high hopes for this game, and I've been waiting for a free trial to test it out before I bought. This has made up my mind. I WONT be purchasing this game! You set it up for free weekend play and the players can't even play the game? If your servers are this bad, then why the hell would anyone spend money on this? Such a disappointment. I was really hoping this would be my new go-to game. 

Message 1 of 5 (10,744 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Won't play past tutorial!!!

★★★★★ Apprentice
@EA_Atic My issue with being able to play the game was thankfully resolved a few days ago. However, I'm still struggling with another issue I've had with the game since launch, where the sound on my Xbox gets muted shortly after starting up the game.

View in thread

Message 4 of 5 (10,584 Views)

All Replies

★★★★★ Apprentice
@mrmctacula33 Hopefully they fix it soon, I'd really like to try the game
Message 2 of 5 (10,662 Views)

EA DICE Team
@MysticSunflower what platform are you on? Is all settings also reset?

/Atic
Message 3 of 5 (10,591 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice
@EA_Atic My issue with being able to play the game was thankfully resolved a few days ago. However, I'm still struggling with another issue I've had with the game since launch, where the sound on my Xbox gets muted shortly after starting up the game.
Message 4 of 5 (10,585 Views)

[ Edited ]
EA DICE Team

Glad top hear that it got solved @MysticSunflower tracking the sound issue here, would be great if you had a read as we are asking a few questions for investigation:
https://answers.ea.com/t5/Technical-Issues/bd-p/rocket-arena-technical-issues-en

/Atic

Message 5 of 5 (10,503 Views)