Re: Won’t let me play online

by EA_Aljo

Original Post

Won’t let me play online

[ Edited ]
★ Novice

I bought the game online on my account and then I bought the same game for my sibling on their account on their console. Now it won’t let me online if he is on his account when I’m on my account. I used my own account to buy my game, and he used his account for his game. Why am I not able to play the game that I paid money for on my account?  I’ve tried uninstalling and reinstalling it but it won’t work on my account. 

Message 1 of 5 (323 Views)

Community Manager

Hi there, @xxDr0pDeAdDiVa1.

What console are you guys playing on? Also, take a look at the network settings screen on both of them and let me know what it says for the NAT. Thanks!

Aljo.png
Message 2 of 5 (283 Views)

★ Novice

I have the Xbox one s and he has the original Xbox one 

Message 3 of 5 (280 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Novice

Also both consoles say NAT type open. 
we have both uninstalled and reinstalled the game and it still does the same thing. If one of us is trying to play online it won’t let the other on. 
we purchased the game on our separate accounts

Message 4 of 5 (269 Views)

Community Manager

@xxDr0pDeAdDiVa1 

That's good the NAT is open for you both. It sounds like you're on Xbox. What does it say for the IPv on both your systems? That is also in the network settings screen. Another thing to check is to see if UPnP is enabled on your router. Can you check to see if that is enabled?

Aljo.png
Message 5 of 5 (256 Views)