Re: Won’t let me log in

by EA_Kent

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Won’t let me log in

★★★ Newbie

it says my steam account is already linked to my ea account but won’t let me sign in and says to register with another account to complete linking 

Message 1 of 4 (801 Views)

Accepted Solution

Community Manager

Hey @Koloiscooler

Can you try resetting the password on your EA Account when you've got the chance? Sometimes that can help with issues like this. 

For more info on how to reset it check out the EA Help website. Let me know if you're still running into the same issues after that. Thanks! 

Kent.png

View in thread

Message 2 of 4 (720 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager

Hey @Koloiscooler

Can you try resetting the password on your EA Account when you've got the chance? Sometimes that can help with issues like this. 

For more info on how to reset it check out the EA Help website. Let me know if you're still running into the same issues after that. Thanks! 

Kent.png
Message 2 of 4 (721 Views)

★★★ Newbie

i done that but it keeps telling me to reset my password

Message 3 of 4 (632 Views)

Community Manager

Hey @kinetic2700

I think it would be best to get in touch with the EA Help team so they can take a look at your account. I'm afraid we can't really look into account issues here on Answers HQ. 

For more details on how you can set up a case with them check out the EA Help website. You can also speak with the team over Twitter or Facebook instead, if you prefer. 

Kent.png
Message 4 of 4 (469 Views)