Won't launch game

by superstarash

Original Post

Re: Won't launch game

★★★ Newbie
@proxos666 nah i get past the banner every time.. its the first few screens after that that it freezes up and the music finishes out and then nothing happens after that
Message 61 of 100 (1,524 Views)

@OMW2SYGirl 

odd your video driver is not up to date , you may have to uninstall the current intel driver then install the newer dch driver

yours says Driver Version: 25.20.100.7060 7/21/2019

this link for your CPU says 26.20.100.7463 11/14/2019

as to razer game manager if your not using it or to be certain just uninstall the razer game manager software for now

SWTOR Forum Username = OwenBrooks
Australian (Fellow SWTOR Player) volunteer moderator. I do not work for EA.
Photo of my New Speeder 
More information about: Becoming a Champion 
SWTOR FAN Community Website Click Here

Message 62 of 100 (1,516 Views)

★ Novice

one question are you trying to run it on a gtx 1650? its doing the same thing on my new razer laptop.

Message 63 of 100 (1,499 Views)

Re: Jedi Fallen Order ISSUE LAUNCHING

★★★★★ Newbie

Me too, i am going to crazy.....

Message 64 of 100 (1,453 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Apprentice

I had a similar problem. I click on the icon, the game seems to be starting running, then nothing happens, no panel, no errors, not even exec icon on the task bar. I've tried to create exceptions on the firewall, disable AC and run a clean boot, nothing worked. So I just uninstalled the game and origin using revo, downloaded a new origin from the site, and reinstalled everything. Once the game reached the "playable" status, I tried to play and then voilá: IT WORKED. Makes no sense to me since the game is not even complete. But I just made some inicial adjustments and closed the game so it can complete the installation. Will check it later and post an update.

Update 1: after the full installation, I made through the tutorial area without any problems. Game is running perfectly (for my old rig) and everything seems ok. Will update this if the problem occur again. 

Message 65 of 100 (1,384 Views)

Re: Jedi Fallen Order ISSUE LAUNCHING

★★★★★ Apprentice

that is the same  im getting  also  

Message 66 of 100 (1,362 Views)

Community Manager

@OMW2SYGirl 

I see a Razer Synapse error under your DxDiag. I've actually seen players avoid crashes in Apex Legends by completely uninstalling Razer Synapse. Can you at least try installing it to see if the game launches? Be sure to run Origin as administrator.

If it runs, try installing Synapse again if you need to and if it doesn't crash it may have been a bad driver. Let us know if this helps out at all. 

Blueberry.png
Message 67 of 100 (1,283 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

My game also crashes on startup. Here is my DxDiag if its any help on fixing the issue.

Message 68 of 100 (1,265 Views)

★ Novice

I'm having the same issue on the Razer Blade Stealth Late 2019 GTX Edition. The game never launches, it just opens Origin if launched through Steam, and relaunches Origin if launched through Origin. I have attached my DxDiag where it says the main error are the exe files of Fallen Order, EALink, and Origin.

Please help

Message 69 of 100 (1,241 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Novice

@EA_Blueberryya i tried that and it did not work. furthermore my intel wont update like proxo suggested above it gives me error when trying to install saying its not validated for my computer(this is because ice lake processor isnt listed as the ones that can be updated by intel).. any other solutions you can think of? is anyone out there using razer gtx1650 have it working on yours?? and if so please reach out me with settings and troubleshooting solutions

Message 70 of 100 (1,234 Views)