Won’t give me twitch prime loot for Apex Legends

by erik196812

Original Post

Re: Won’t give me twitch prime loot for Apex Legends

★★★★ Novice

For those of you in the boat that your PSN/Xbox account is connected to the wrong EA account, there is almost nothing you can do except a persona transfer. Which is very dangerous.

Message 11 of 34 (3,348 Views)

★★★★ Novice

That being said I'm about to do it so I'll let you guys know how it goes

Message 12 of 34 (3,346 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Did It work?

Message 13 of 34 (3,343 Views)

★★★★ Novice

No one in support will answer me. I've been on hold for hours.

Message 14 of 34 (3,322 Views)

★★ Novice
Same problem nothing showing up and no connection to psn showing up either
Message 15 of 34 (3,321 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Novice

I am a PC user and I have the same problem. And no, I am not logged on a wrong EA account. I have only one.

Message 16 of 34 (3,304 Views)

Community Manager

Hey Legends,

If you received a message the content was already claimed that means the Twitch rewards went to a different Gamertag/PSN ID/Origin ID. This is covered in the Twitch FAQ.

Question: I received an error that my Twitch or Amazon account has already claimed this content. What do I do?

Answer: This happens when a different Twitch account was linked to your Amazon account (or vice versa) and claimed the Apex offer. Please check that the same Twitch account is linked to the Amazon account that was originally used to claim the content.

Need help fixing this? Check out my steps below.

How to see your EA account email in some of our games

https://help.ea.com/en-us/help/account/find-your-ea-account-email-address-using-your-game/

If you NEVER played an EA game before on your Xbox Gamertag or PlayStation ID, once you load up the EA game it will prompt you to create an EA account. 

If you log into one of our games and do not get that step, it means you must have played an EA game in the past and already set up an account. The trick is to find out the email you previously set it up with that your Gamertag/PSN ID is linked to. We have a lot of loyal customers that have been playing our games for decades now, so they might have used an email that no longer exists or simply just forgot what it was. 

To find the email you can do the following:

• Go into some of our EA games like I mentioned above to locate it. 
  • Sign into Help.EA.com using your Xbox or PlayStation login credentials (there are icons for them at login). Once signed in, click on "Accounts" at the top of Help.EA.com and select Change Email. It will display the email there.
  • Visit Profile.EA.com and sign in with the email you think is registered to your EA account. Once you sign in, scroll down to "Connected Accounts." If you DON'T see your Gamertag/PSN ID there, that means it's registered to a different account. 

Our Live-Support can help with account/email recovery. 

Click here to speak with an EA Advisor

What if I am having trouble linking up my Twitch account to the EA account OR linked up the Twitch account to the wrong EA account? Don't worry we've got you covered. Check out this article below.

https://help.ea.com/en/help/apex-legends/apex-legends/apex-legends-and-twitch/

*It's important to un-link from BOTH Twitch and your EA account before linking up again if you previously linked up to the wrong EA account*

Blueberry.png
Message 17 of 34 (3,291 Views)

★★★ Newbie
me to
Message 18 of 34 (3,223 Views)

★★★★ Novice

I think I know what my problem is but I don’t know how to fix it. I’m pretty sure that I have two EA accounts on the same email with possibly the same password, too. I created a new one to play Apex Legends and now every time I try to link my twitch prime and EA accounts it links an old account made in 2013 that I don’t even have Apex Legends on. I already claimed the rewards for that account, but since that is the account that doesn’t have Apex Legends I can’t get the loot. Please help and thanks to all of you again for taking time out of your day to help me.

Message 19 of 34 (3,183 Views)

Message 20 of 34 (3,166 Views)