Won game but deducted point

by steviewhatever

Original Post

Won game but deducted point

★★★ Newbie

I am so annoyed.

I seriously beat this person fairly And its counted against me?

So for winning this person gets the points?

Nope. If this can't be fix I'm just deleting my account and this game, what's the point of playing a game that you lose points for winning.

Made a bad night even worse.

I have screen shots of me winning both missiles 

Message 1 of 4 (380 Views)

Re: Won game but deducted point

★★ Novice

I had this issue too for 4 times!!!! It ruins my winning streak! 4 times! But unfortunatelly i don take any screenshot. Because god sake who knows it can be happen... Im angry about it too...

Message 2 of 4 (360 Views)

EA Live QV Team

Hey @steviewhatever and @K-Fasi thanks for reaching out. I understand your frustration, it happens to me too! This a desync which can occur either when you or your opponent disconnect or one of you does not have the latest game files and the other does. I recommend reinstalling the game to avoid this happening as it will redownload all the latest files. The team is aware and investigating and monitoring this. Be sure to have your account linked to email, Facebook or Google Play Games/Game Center before reinstalling. If you want to understand the issue specifically, you can find info here shared by one of your devs, originally posted on Reddit: Had a victory that lost you medals? Thanks!

Message 3 of 4 (350 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I'm thinking because i was winning they they disconnected and in that case it's more annoying that they were rewarded I'm sorry for the frustration in my post you guys do a really good job listening to our feedback thank you for the response

Message 4 of 4 (335 Views)