Wiped of 3 million coins

by faradmir12345393

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Wiped of 3 million coins

★★★ Newbie

I play this game everyday for hours on a time and 3 million is not something I just stumble upon I grind , I work the auction house and I grind the field passes . I sold my team plus the coins I already had from grinding equal at 3 million . So when I took a break from the game and log back on at 10:45 my account was wiped of 3 million coins as someone who plays everyday this really pissed and madden 23 people who determined this should be ashamed because I did not coin distribute  and now my damn account is unplayable 81 ovr team with 9k btw thanks for leaving 9k left over for me that’s pretty generous by y’all . I want my 3 million coins back that I worked for . Shame on you EA horrible 

Message 1 of 34 (3,644 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Wiped of 3 million coins

Community Manager

Hi @faradmir12345393,  

We are unable to assist with BAN disputes or provide information on Answers HQ. You will want to fill out this online forum to reach out to our TOS team for further assistance.  

If you have checked your Ban History, please note not all Bans may appear here. If you have further questions about Bans or investigations I would recommend checking out our Help Links below. 

Thanks!    

Illium.png

Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

View in thread

Message 2 of 34 (3,612 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager

Hi @faradmir12345393,  

We are unable to assist with BAN disputes or provide information on Answers HQ. You will want to fill out this online forum to reach out to our TOS team for further assistance.  

If you have checked your Ban History, please note not all Bans may appear here. If you have further questions about Bans or investigations I would recommend checking out our Help Links below. 

Thanks!    

Illium.png

Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Message 2 of 34 (3,613 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie
@faradmir12345393 Same and it took my 95 deebo
Message 3 of 34 (3,396 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@faradmir12345393 Same I want my coins back
Message 4 of 34 (3,365 Views)

★★★ Newbie

EA sports I got off of the game for a day and I came back on and all of my players were missing except BND players can y’all plz look into it and get me my players back 

Message 5 of 34 (3,336 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@faradmir12345393 They took all of my players my team was a 94ovr
Message 6 of 34 (3,332 Views)

Community Manager
@Dady1230 you will want to reach out to our support at: help.ea.com

for missing items, if anything was removed due to an action on your account please see the information I posted above.

Illium.png

Message 7 of 34 (3,186 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@EA_Illium kudos
Message 8 of 34 (3,001 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@Dady1230 I bought a team starter pack and didn’t even get the players I got the coins and they took all 3.1 mil I had they need to get they stuff together
Message 9 of 34 (3,001 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@faradmir12345393 they took my coins I had 3.1 mil and I bought a team starter pack they gave me the 100k but didn’t give me the players
Message 10 of 34 (3,000 Views)

ea-play-promo-splash

What's EA Play?

New name, new look, same great benefits: EA Access and Origin Access are now EA Play.

Get more info on the change here.

ea-help-promo-3

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View more on EA Help