Product: FIFA 18
Platform:Sony Playstation 4
What is your gamertag/PSN ID? danielantonelli9
Which mode has this happened in? FIFA Ultimate Team
Which part of the mode? Squad Building Challenges
Can you tell us the date (MM/DD/YYYY) that you saw the bug? 4/02/2018
What time did you see the bug? (HH:MM AM/PM) 8:30am AEST
What is your time zone? AST - GMT - 9:00
How often does the bug occur? Rarely (0% - 9%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? I decided to do some untradable winter OTW SBCs to try and get Aubameyang, however I packed Rashica 4 straight times and 6 in the first 9. Rashica, Rashica, Rashica, Rashica, Deulofeu, Rashica, Deulofeu, Batshuayi, Rashica. I know that it would be higher probability than 1/23 for Rashica and other lower rated players, however the odds of this happening seems incredibly low, even if it was a 1/5 or 1/3 chance to pack Rashica. Just checking if anyone else experienced packing the same player over and over? Or if I am just incredibly unlucky?
What happens when the bug occurs? I decided to do some untradable winter OTW SBCs to try and get Aubameyang, however I packed Rashica 4 straight times and 6 in the first 9. Rashica, Rashica, Rashica, Rashica, Deulofeu, Rashica, Deulofeu, Batshuayi, Rashica. I know that it would be higher probability than 1/23 for Rashica and other lower rated players, however the odds of this happening seems incredibly low, even if it was a 1/5 or 1/3 chance to pack Rashica. Just checking if anyone else experienced packing the same player over and over? Or if I am just incredibly unlucky?
What should be happening instead? More random players?

I decided to do some untradable winter OTW SBCs to try and get Aubameyang, however I packed Rashica 4 straight times and 6 in the first 9. Rashica, Rashica, Rashica, Rashica, Deulofeu, Rashica, Deulofeu, Batshuayi, Rashica. I know that it would be higher probability than 1/23 for Rashica and other lower rated players, however the odds of this happening seems incredibly low, even if it was a 1/5 or 1/3 chance to pack Rashica. Just checking if anyone else experienced packing the same player over and over? Or if I am just incredibly unlucky?

Message 1 of 1 (185 Views)