Win for TW not reflecting in achievements

by Wilsonswgoh1

Original Post

Win for TW not reflecting in achievements

★★ Newbie

Going into the Territory War that began Sunday June 10  our guild had 19 wins. We won the TW that ran from Sunday-Wednesday and received the regular win rewards, buy in our achievements it did not give most of the guild credit as most of us still show 19 wins including myself (and I run 4 separate accounts on SWGOH with all players being in the same guild and always have been in the same guild). Of my 4 accounts only 1 correctly shows the number of wins as 20 now with the other 3 still showing 19 and all my officers/long time players who have participated in every TW are also not showing credit for this latest TW win in achievements. I spoke with EA customer service for 3 days now to get this resolved and just now was told they see the problem but they tell me they are unable to address it with any corrective measures- that only the developers can fix this. We have about 15-18 players in our guild that were affected by this glitch - can someone please help us correct this matter? Our guild is Stealthy French Fries

Message 1 of 2 (358 Views)

Re: Win for TW not reflecting in achievements

★★ Novice

Yes this has happened to my guild after the last TW , half on 19 wins and the other half on 20 ?

Message 2 of 2 (288 Views)