Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

Will not play on moniter

by tilray1

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Will not play on moniter

★★ Newbie

Battlefield will not run on my moniter just my lap top any quick fixes??? Tryed to use windowed screen not full screen still nothing ? 

Message 1 of 2 (77 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Will not play on moniter

[ Edited ]

@tilray1  Some new laptops just use the intel graphics built in to the laptop and not the video card for the DP or HDMI cable :/ no idea why they started to do this full on p.. off . I buy gaming laptops for email and helping on AHQ when they are on sale for use in different parts of the house I hate a slow PC. In the kitchen the laptop newest one  is a Asus ROG Strix  and due to it has a GTX 1050Ti I decided to hook up a 144hrz monitor to it and it works but it was stuck on 60hrz could not do 144hrz as its connected to the intel graphics and not the GTX 1050Ti. I stated reading on this and found they started doing this Frown very dumb if you ask me but reading more I did read about how to get the screen in games on the lap tops never tested it but give this a try...

1- open NVIDIA control panel

2-Go to Manage 3D settings

3-Under Global settings  , preferred graphics processor , set it  to High -Performance NVIDIA Processor and Hit Apply

4-  Go to next tab .... program settings

5- At  program settings select a program to customize .. ADD BFV

6- under it #2 select the preferred graphics processor for this program  , set it  to High -Performance NVIDIA Processor Hit Apply and see if you can get in BFV now with the monitor  on the laptop.

Let me know this should work but I would like to know for sure

________________________________________________________________________________

DO NOT Copy my posts even with credit it is best to do your own work and write ups when helping another to show you fully understand what you are posting.

If you feel my posts can help someone then link them the page the post is on. Thank You! ...

I am a volunteer and do not work for EA

View in thread

Message 2 of 2 (67 Views)

All Replies

Re: Will not play on moniter

[ Edited ]

@tilray1  Some new laptops just use the intel graphics built in to the laptop and not the video card for the DP or HDMI cable :/ no idea why they started to do this full on p.. off . I buy gaming laptops for email and helping on AHQ when they are on sale for use in different parts of the house I hate a slow PC. In the kitchen the laptop newest one  is a Asus ROG Strix  and due to it has a GTX 1050Ti I decided to hook up a 144hrz monitor to it and it works but it was stuck on 60hrz could not do 144hrz as its connected to the intel graphics and not the GTX 1050Ti. I stated reading on this and found they started doing this Frown very dumb if you ask me but reading more I did read about how to get the screen in games on the lap tops never tested it but give this a try...

1- open NVIDIA control panel

2-Go to Manage 3D settings

3-Under Global settings  , preferred graphics processor , set it  to High -Performance NVIDIA Processor and Hit Apply

4-  Go to next tab .... program settings

5- At  program settings select a program to customize .. ADD BFV

6- under it #2 select the preferred graphics processor for this program  , set it  to High -Performance NVIDIA Processor Hit Apply and see if you can get in BFV now with the monitor  on the laptop.

Let me know this should work but I would like to know for sure

________________________________________________________________________________

DO NOT Copy my posts even with credit it is best to do your own work and write ups when helping another to show you fully understand what you are posting.

If you feel my posts can help someone then link them the page the post is on. Thank You! ...

I am a volunteer and do not work for EA

Message 2 of 2 (68 Views)

fifa-19-promo-splash

Having trouble connecting to your game?

Try these steps first to clear up any problems you may have when connecting to an EA game.

Troubleshoot and test your connection

ea-help-promo

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View More on EA Help