COULD NOT FETCH YOUR REPORT

by 3luke3

Original Post

Highlighted

COULD NOT FETCH YOUR REPORT

★★ Apprentice

Is anyone getting the error at the end of the round that says "COULD NOT FETCH YOUR REPORT" I'm getting it a lot and then I won't get my score or anything for my round! I'm wondering because it happens all the time and am wondering if this is a bug. I keep reporting it but nothing happens! 

Message 31 of 126 (1,029 Views)

Re: COULD NOT FETCH YOUR REPORT

Community Manager

Sorry to hear that you are having issues @3luke3.

Can I ask with what game is it that you are seeing the issue?

The more info we have the better we can help.

Darko

Darko.png
Message 32 of 126 (1,008 Views)

★★ Apprentice

Hi Thanks for getting back to me. I'm having the issue with BF5. It just happened again last night and I didn't get my upgrade for the gun I was trying to upgrade after the 4th and now it won't upgrade it even though I have passed the upgrade point! 

Message 33 of 126 (998 Views)

Community Manager

Hey @3luke3 I've moved your post to this thread where the issue is being discussed. 

Darko

Darko.png
Message 34 of 126 (990 Views)

★★ Apprentice
@EA_Darko Thank you
Message 35 of 126 (958 Views)

Community Manager

Happy to be of help @3luke3.

Darko

Darko.png
Message 36 of 126 (945 Views)

Re: Will not fetch/retrieve game report - 25/06/19 Patch

★★★ Newbie

Myself and a few friends are having the same issues. Just bought the game, gaining no xp or coins in any game mode.

On xbox one x.

frustrating 

Message 37 of 126 (914 Views)

★★ Apprentice

It's been going on for a number of months now. I do not like to be cynical but all that we are getting in response (that I can see)  to this very frustrating issue is more frustration. EA has confirmed that the root cause of the problem is on their end. BFV was a very expensive purchase. At this point if EA can not solve the problem with BFV maybe we should be should be compensated with an EA game that is "bug" free! Is there a Battlefield game out there that is "bug" free? I do not know. I also play WOT and those folks at WG when faced with similar issues, compensate their players is any number of ways! EA would be wise to adopt their business model.  

Message 38 of 126 (876 Views)

★★ Apprentice

Thank the team for their continuing efforts. This is a very frustrating issue. I will continue to post on this issue until it is resolved or I uninstall.

Message 39 of 126 (805 Views)

★★★★★ Guide

After every 2 or 3 games im gettinv this too of a night. It also seem to include assignments not clicking over too. 

On PC windows 10 home.

It might just be an ui thing? For if i quit and restart, it seems to havevkept the prigress.

Duno.. bit anoying. 

Loving the game still tho, lots of fun

Message 40 of 126 (764 Views)