Re: Will cross play “beta” servers be improved??

by Platyyyyy

Original Post

Will cross play “beta” servers be improved??

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

I’m a Xbox one user and I play (or did play) this game on the daily, I spent so much time, effort and $$$ through this game over about 3 seasons and the game now is unplayable, Season 5 had the least problems playing but during season 5 and after cross play came out the connection in game has been so awful it almost feels like I depend on luck if my shots hit instead of actually know if I’m going to kill the person or not, and I’m not even a bad player, I started from S4 and I’ve maintained a 2.0 overall solo queuing most of the time, but from season 6 my kd has gone down drastically and I’m at a point where I don’t even care anymore, so many gun fights lost to massive frame rate drops I can’t even pick up an r9 because by the time I see someone and I start shooting if I get a frame rate drop my entire mag is gone without me realising, and frame rate drops aren’t even the main issue, In season 6 after it started getting really laggy I realised that the aim assist is really broken, it locks on to where they were a half a second ago instead of actually tracing the target like I used to be able to, and sometimes there is literally no aim assist, the first few times it happened I thought that I was just tilted, tired or whatever, but it never got better. I mean I was quite new to the game in S5 and I’m so much better now I’m S7 but I have an awful kd, and I’m sure it’s not because of sbmm because I was going against people who were just as good as me and I was still averaging at least a 2.0, but now I struggle to even hold a 1.5? Like it just makes no sense and I’m 99% sure it’s just because of the cross play servers being incredibly unresponsive or unreliable or whatever. I don’t have a good time playing this game anymore and it really sucks, like for a battle royal I love the game, but it’s a battle royal?? Every gun fight matters unlike other fps games and connection and playability should be the first priority, m sure the majority of the community loves having cross play and I do too but if it’s going to affect my general gameplay its definitely not worth it for me, so I guess my question is will we be getting some sort of update on the server situation anytime soon? Because I’m definitely going to get rid of this game if the “beta” servers are just... going to stay the way it is and it’s just really unfortunate, it also makes me pretty angry because I spent so much money on this game too, (like over $300 probably on cosmetics) I could upload a bunch of clips where I prove my point with the aim assist stuff or the massive frame rate drops that happen like every 30 seconds but I can’t be *

Message 1 of 2 (146 Views)

Re: Will cross play “beta” servers be improved??

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

@PlatyyyyyAm I literally being ignored? * your game, so * done.

I just played two games and it made my wanna kill myself it’s so laggy nothing is functional, incredibly buggy and just a pile of dog *, I can’t believe this is how the game is now and you guys are completely fine with it, half of my friends list don’t even play apex anymore after the cross play servers and I don’t even blame them, * your game and your trash * server. Uninstalling as I write this so I don’t spend another dollar on this trash and moving on with my life ✌🏼 Thanks for the horrible experience

Message 2 of 2 (97 Views)