Re: Why won’t my ufc 3 load past the first screen

by Twimc98

Original Post

Why won’t my ufc 3 load past the first screen

★★★ Newbie

I just got ufc 3 and it won’t load past the first screen, I tried hard restarting my Xbox one, I tried reinstalling the game, I tried unplugging my Xbox and plugging it back in and I checked for an Xbox update and I have the latest update and nothing is working I am getting frustrated I spent my money on this and it’s not working 

Message 1 of 7 (4,355 Views)

Community Manager

@WIncheterDeAn

Your game was probably still just installing, have you been able to play since you posted here?

Thanks.

barry.png
Message 2 of 7 (4,318 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Ive had the same exact problem, along with a few of my friends that got this game. No the game wasnt "just still installing" ive spent a lot of time thinking it was a problem on my end but its clearly not.

Message 3 of 7 (4,248 Views)

Community Manager

@reckerbroz

It looks like you have been playing in the last 24hrs, can you confirm please?

Thanks.

barry.png
Message 4 of 7 (4,232 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I'm having the same problem. I was playing it 5 mins ago. It got stuck on a loading screen after sparring in G.O.A.T mode. I turned off the Xbox, turned it back on, completely closed the game, and still nothing.

Message 5 of 7 (4,197 Views)

★ Novice

My games fully installed and I’m experiencing the same problem. I’ve also tried uninstalling and reinstalling it, hard resetting my Xbox. 

Message 6 of 7 (2,407 Views)

Community Manager

Hey, @tj1573673 

This post is from 2018 so I'm going to close it down to avoid any necroposting. What you're experiencing sounds related to a known issue with the game freezing at the loading screen. Please see this thread below:

https://answers.ea.com/t5/UFC-3/UFC-3-crashing-on-Xbox-One-everytime/m-p/9145356/highlight/true#M227...

Blueberry.png
Message 7 of 7 (2,355 Views)