Why town hall doesnt work? It says "time untill stars unknown" pvz gw2

by centurion_sh0t

Original Post

Re: Why town hall doesnt work? It says "time untill stars unknown" pvz

★★ Apprentice

I think it's a 'feature' these days.  Prior to the once a month event in the town hall, the doors get closed and you can't enter until the next event starts.  (usually the first or second Tuesday of the month). I really hate this, because I can't redeem any stars earned while the doors are closed.  Once I hit 200 stars, I just pretty much quit playing, until the doors get opened again.  I hope this is what you meant and hope this helps.

Message 11 of 15 (1,700 Views)

Community Manager

@Raven31506 @centurion_sh0t @imdtarget 

Thank you for the information shared, I was able to share this with the team, and they advised it should be open can everyone confirm this?

Illium.png

Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Message 12 of 15 (3,453 Views)

★★ Novice

The town hall is now open.  Thank you for your help.

Does the town hall usually give a countdown for the events? Or does it always say "unknown time remaining" until the next event?

@EA_Illium 

Message 13 of 15 (1,678 Views)

Community Manager
@Raven31506 When one is close to happening it should display a time, but won't always have a global clock till the next one.

Illium.png

Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Message 14 of 15 (1,674 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Hi, Im having the same issue. The town hall shows time ledt till opens....unknown".

Im playing in ps4 console.

Pls help me out.

Message 15 of 15 (1,230 Views)