Why town hall doesnt work? It says "time untill stars unknown" pvz gw2

by centurion_sh0t

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Why town hall doesnt work? It says "time untill stars unknown" pvz gw2

★★ Novice

It's january 26th and town hall doesn't work!!!

Message 1 of 15 (2,049 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Why town hall doesnt work? It says "time untill stars unknown" pvz

Community Manager

@Raven31506 @centurion_sh0t @imdtarget 

Thank you for the information shared, I was able to share this with the team, and they advised it should be open can everyone confirm this?

Illium.png

Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

View in thread

Message 12 of 15 (3,451 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager
@centurion_sh0t Wanted to confirm if this is still happening?

Illium.png

Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Message 2 of 15 (2,005 Views)

★★ Novice

Yeah, it still doesn’t w

Message 3 of 15 (1,996 Views)

Community Manager
@centurion_sh0t Which platform are you on?

Illium.png

Message 4 of 15 (1,953 Views)

Community Manager
@centurion_sh0t Can you confirm if there are any updates for the game or try power cycling your device?

Illium.png

Message 5 of 15 (1,911 Views)

★★ Novice
@EA_Illium , pc
Message 6 of 15 (1,907 Views)

★★ Novice
@EA_Illium ,there are no any updates
Message 7 of 15 (1,906 Views)

Community Manager

@centurion_sh0t  Thank you for confirm, Can you try going through the following steps and check if the issue continues?

Illium.png

Message 8 of 15 (1,882 Views)

★★ Novice
@EA_Illium , nothing had changed
Message 9 of 15 (1,862 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

I am also having this issue on PS4.  Are there active town hall events?  Or was this a feature that was removed from the game?

@EA_Illium @

Message 10 of 15 (1,813 Views)