Why no cops in single player free roam

by DUSTYFARMER

Original Post

Why no cops in single player free roam

★★★ Newbie
Hi my name is Matthew waters my gamertag is DUSTYFARM5R an I am on xbox one

I have need for Speed pay back an I have contacted ea support for info an to explain about the game isssues I am having these are my list of issues

1) The loading screen were the red skyline is on the front with the red bar at the bottom loads to the end then doesn't actually load the game for a further 3
mins

2) the car tyre treds details on the cars don't load so it look like u have drag tyres or slicks on when actually I am in my golf club sports

3) the details of the map an the building an Road an all other scenria don't load I think this is a graphics or a visual performance problem

3) the car an audio in the game is very buggy it sounds like ur driving a electric car some times

4) is a really big one for me that loves need for Speed franchises in single player free roam why is there no cop chases eg like in the old need for Speed most wanted u could drive round in campaign mode an just get random please chases an u could do it on the previous need for Speed the one that was just night cycle but in this need for Speed pay back the only cops u gwt is in campaign mission which actually suck because most of us that love need for Speed wanted cop chases in single player campaign when we are free roaming please could u pass this info on to ur studio people or game development team as this idea of having cops in single player free roam would bring the need for Speed fans back

4) the Rev counter on this game is really horrible it's to big an doesn't match the mph when ur actually driving I prefer the old rev counter from the old need for Speed eg the one that was just night cycle that speed omiter rev gauge was so much better with the lay out it had

4) multiplayer mode should be like single player with the events u can do like drifts zones that we can do with our friends speed traps sprints races drag races but I have herd this multiplayer mode is u go straight into a race once it's over u get ur rewards then spawn back to single player mode my issue with this is we can kit some really nice cars up with mad body kits but how can we show of to our friends what we have done when we can't drive around in online degree roam after we have done a race

My idea for multiplayer mode on this one is like how u had it on the previous need for Speed the one that was night cycle only were u had all the events on the map u could do them ur self or with your friends then u could drive around get police chases or just cruise with friends or just show ur car builds of if u can inperlment this into multiplayer on this one I would be happy an it would bring us fans back to ur franchises

Please please put cops in single player free roam in a update because on ur trailers for this game u have said that the police are harder faster an stronger we would like to see this in single player free roam were we could just get. A police chase for driving recklessly around the map
Message 1 of 2 (278 Views)

Re: Why no cops in single player free roam

[ Edited ]
★★ Guide

"1) The loading screen were the red skyline is on the front with the red bar at the bottom loads to the end then doesn't actually load the game for a further 3
mins"

The game loads faster for me than NFS2015.  That front window with the Skyline is there for less than a minute.

It would help if you posted your PC specs.  

RAM is a big factor in these new NFS games and IMO 16gig is the min.

ANd this should be moved to NFS Payback - maybe a nice Admin will help us Standard smile

Message 2 of 2 (260 Views)